East Coast or West Coast
Tupac or Biggie? Coastal highways or city streets? Lakers or Celtics? These are just some of the ways you might define your preference for west coast or east coast travel. But, no matter which side of the country you pick this winter, you can count on finding a Wonderful Place to Wander.
- Check out our Flavor partner, Mike Hess Brewery in North Park, to experience why it’s one of San Diego’s top craft breweries. There are more breweries and beer-centric spots within walking distance, too.
- Celebrate the repeated victories of the Golden State Warriors by catching a game live or at a local sports bar in San Francisco.
- Visit some of the best museums in the world in New York City: be inspired by the collections at the Museum of Modern Art, The Guggenheim Museum and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Take a jog down Ben Franklin Parkway to the famous “Rocky steps,” at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. (Adriaaaaan!) Reward yourself with a Philly Cheese Steak from your pick of Pat’s or Gino’s—or both.
- Take an architecture tour of Boston Public Library, one of the most famous libraries in the world. Add an afternoon pick-me-up with a Literary Latte at the library’s Newsfeed Café.