Perched on its own 15-acre peninsula, Loews Coronado Bay is a private oasis of tranquility with views of the shimmering bay waters and the San Diego skyline.
- 439 luxury guestrooms, including 37 plush suites
- 65,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Three heated pools, hot tub spa and dry sauna
- Mistral restaurant serves a global-fusion menu that showcases Mediterranean flavors and seafood
- Sea Spa offers signature treatments, therapies, and products
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM
- (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate before 3 PM, and 100% of the daily rate after 3 PM.)
- Resort Charge: $26 per day. Click here for more info.
- Self-parking: $29 per night; Valet parking: $33 per night
- Business Center: 2nd floor, 24 hours
- Daily digital newspaper available through PressReader
- In Room dining available for breakfast, dinner & late night
- Fitness Center: 5 AM–8 PM
- Click here for a map & driving directions to the hotel