Luxurious Rooms and Suites at Universal Orlando®
Universal Orlando® is bursting with so many things to do and see—and we know you won’t want to miss a thing. That means our guests need a comfortable place to relax after a full day—and night—of fun. So all of our 650 stylish guestrooms and 29 suites are as funky as they are functional. Plus, getting around couldn’t be easier since the Hard Rock Hotel is right in the heart of the excitement of Universal Orlando®.
Because we think everyone’s a rock star, we provide you with the star treatment. Here, you’ll receive all those little perks not everyone gets. Creature comforts like 100% cotton sheets and Rock Spa body products take the pampering to new heights. An in-room Keurig coffeemaker will help you kick-start your mornings, especially when you want to take advantage of your Early Park Admission. Free Wi-Fi in all of our guestrooms is perfect for when you want update your Facebook status with reports of the amazing time you’re having. Of all the hotels in Universal Orlando® Resort, the Hard Rock Hotel is the one where you really can rock around the clock.
Rock on—As our guest, you get exclusive theme-park benefits you can’t get staying anywhere else such as:
- Universal Expresssm Unlimited ride access^ to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks—a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^^. (Valid theme park admission required.)
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- And more. Check out the full list.
Learn about our Special Offers.
Loews Signature Amenities in all of our guestrooms
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Rock Spa skin and body-care products
- Flat-screen TV with HD channels
- Connectivity panel to charge devices and utilize devices through TV
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air-conditioning
- iHome iPod docking station
- Keurig coffeemaker with gourmet coffee and teas
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels
- Two telephones with voicemail and wireless capabilities
- Mini Refrigerator
- On Demand movies (fees apply)
- Separate bath and vanity area with two separate sinks, available in most guestrooms
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- In-room safe, with enough space for a laptop
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service (fees apply)
- Wake-up calls
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Cribs available upon request
- Nightly turndown upon request
- Pets under 75 lbs are welcome. A fee of $50 per night with a maximum of $150 per say will be applied at check-in. Maximum of two pets per room.
- Free Wi-Fi (fees apply for Premium Plus Wi-Fi)
- Access hundreds of newspapers and magazines via PressReader when you download the Loews Hotels mobile app
Guestroom Accessible Features
- Entry doors are 36" wide
- Doors with peepholes at 3'6" from the floor
- Closets with rods at 48" high
- Toilets with hand bar
- Bathroom choices
- Roll-in shower stall with adjustable showerhead or combination shower/tub with adjustable showerhead, tub seat, and hand bar
- Closed-caption television
- Smoke detector with light
Sight- & Hearing-Impaired Features
- All entrances to individual guestrooms will include the room number in Braille, the international language of the blind
- Hearing-Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from Star Service and may be used in any guestroom
A Friendly Reminder:
Check in: 4 PM
Check out: 11 AM
Late check-out is available at an additional charge. Contact the Front Desk for more information.
- Age Requirements: Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
- Cancellation Policy:
Days Prior to Stay:
6 days or more: Full refund
0-5 days prior: Charged one night's room rate plus tax
Click here to learn more about Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando’s Services and Amenities.