Space For Everything From Corporate Functions to Anniversary Celebrations
Our building was the first skyscraper in the United States. That makes this iconic property a national symbol of striving for greatness. That’s a lot to live up to—but when it comes to your next corporate function, gala or milestone celebration, we are more than up for the challenge. Loews Philadelphia boasts 47,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and at least that many ideas on how to make your next function truly memorable. We have not one but three stunning ballrooms that are over 9,000 square feet with enough pre-function space to accommodate nearly any gathering. In fact, it’s not unusual for us to host events for a thousand or more in a single ballroom. Our fabled 33rd floor meeting space with the breathtaking atrium room we call The Terrace makes the ideal setting when you want the entire city at your feet. Naturally, every space is backed up by state-of-the-art A/V service and award-winning catering with mouthwatering menu options. And since we’re located in the heart of downtown Philadelphia and across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, getting around could not be easier. These are just a few of the reasons our property is the premier choice for luxury meetings here in the heart of historic Philadelphia.
Rest assured, our seasoned meeting specialists can help with everything from entrée suggestions to meeting promotions to one-of-kind meeting décor. We’re proud to say, that of all the hotels in Philadelphia, we earned the prestigious Gold Key Award from Meetings & Conventions magazine—and the Successful Meetings Pinnacle Award. Whether you’re planning a stylish corporate event, a milestone celebration, family reunion, or a big birthday bash—for 5 or for 1,500—let the historic Loews Philadelphia help you create some history of your own.
- 47,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Three Ballrooms to accommodate groups with various needs and sizes
- Our Millennium Hall, which brings history back to life, with 9,454 square feet of meeting and function space and 3,542 square feet of pre-function space.
- The Regency Ballroom with 9,204 square feet of function space and 2,700 square feet of pre-function space
- The 33rd floor consists of three meeting areas on top of the hotel with panoramic views of the city. This historic area of the hotel includes our Howe and Lescaze rooms adjoined by a 1,100-square-feet terrace overlooking the city
- Roberts Board Room resides atop of the hotel and is restored to preserve the history of PSFS
- 24 additional meeting rooms ranging from 483 to 6,100 square feet
- Innovative group menus and catering space
- On-site PSAV Presentation Services to handle your audio visual needs
- Customized Online Group Reservations space and other Planner Tools
Other Hotel Highlights:
- 581 guestrooms space including 12 luxurious suites and 55 concierge club rooms
- Bank & Bourbon restaurant and bar with private and semi-private dining rooms
- 12 Fit Spa & Gym: Guests enjoy complimentary use of the Fitness Center
- Ideal location across from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and SEPTA Market East Regional Rail Station
- Only 50 miles from Atlantic City Airport (ACY)
- National Historic Landmark – PSFS Building: A 20th Century Masterpiece
On-site FedEx Office
Located on the lobby floor, the center offers everything for your convention or business needs. Services include copying and digital printing, professional finishing, document creation, signs and graphics, faxing, computer and Internet access, pack-and-ship services as well as managing all guest parcels shipped to the hotel.
- Business Center: 7:30 AM–5:30 PM, Monday through Friday; 8:00 AM–2:00 PM Saturday
- Parcel management: 7:30 AM–5:30 PM, Monday through Friday; 8:00 AM–2:00 PM Saturday
- 24-hour self-service access to copying, printing, faxing and Internet available with guestroom key.
You can place your order online here.
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL