Cleanse or Indulge
Seek out new juice spots and fitness haunts on your winter travels—or go all out and enjoy the most indulgent tastes in town. Whichever impulse wins, you’ll find a Wonderful Place to Wander to answer the call.
- Stop by Welltopia, located just across the street from Loews Hollywood Hotel, for a beautiful açaí bowl to reset your diet.
- Find your inner zen with a poolside yoga class or hour of meditation led by Ella Yoga, at Loews Hollywood Hotel.
- Skip the pancakes and opt for a healthier breakfast option. Chef Mark’s homemade Açaí Bowl, Egg White Quesadilla or Highland Hash Benedict are top picks at Preston’s.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat. Learn More.
- The one and only Cronut has made its way to Los Angeles and is worth every delicious calorie. A new seasonal flavor is featured each month at Dominique Ansel’s Bakery at The Grove.
- Sample a little bit of everything at Grand Central Market. This Downtown LA landmark brings together the many cuisines of Los Angeles, from falafel to fried chicken.
- Nothing says vacation quite like chocolate, cookies, and wine. Our Flavor by Loews Hotels partners, Chocovivo, Duidough Café & Cookie Lab and Deep Sea Wine are on it, bringing the local L.A. dining experience right to you at Loews Hollywood.