Sleep In or Wake-Up Call
Hit snooze or no time to lose? Whether you’re looking for a lazy start to the day or something to jump out of bed for, a city getaway has you covered. Wander your way and don’t look back.
- If tomorrow morning is clear, enjoy a night on the town. West Hollywood is the place to be for celebrity-spotting and enjoying the LA nightlife scene.
- Brunch is a serious sport in LA. Hit the snooze button a time or two before putting on your favorite yoga pants and heading to Melrose Ave for brunch at The Butcher, The Baker & The Cappuccino Maker.
- The city comes alive as the sun sets over Los Angeles. Spend an evening at The Hollywood Bowl and enjoy a leisurely stroll back to Loews Hollywood Hotel for a nightcap. (Tomorrow can wait.)
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
- Rise with the sun and hit LA’s most popular (and star-studded) trail, Runyon Canyon. Grab a bottle of water and a map from the concierge before setting off on the quick 1-mile walk from the hotel to the trailhead.
- Set your alarm and head out for the Hollywood Farmers’ Market on Selma Ave. Bring your reusable shopping bag for your picks from Hollywood’s finest flower, produce and artisanal vendors.
- Get to Hollywood Boulevard early to experience the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the TCL Chinese Theatre Handprints without the crowds.