Emerald Elegance Unscripted
Welcome to Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle
Located at the intersection of 1000 First Avenue and Madison Street, Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle is ideally situated just steps from the waterfront along Elliott Bay, and one of the most conveniently placed hotels in the Waterfront district near Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, and the bustling shopping and business districts.
- 120 luxury guestrooms and water view suites
- 7,200 square feet of indoor and outdoor stylish meeting space
- All Water Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Full-service luxury Spa
- Golf Simulator and Game Room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guestroom, and in public spaces
- US News & World Report Travel Top 10 Best Hotels in Washington - 2018
- Flavor by Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: Click Here
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- In order to maintain as much of a contactless experience as possible, credit card payments are preferred.
- Urban Fee: $18+tax/per night. Learn more about what's included.
- Late check-out charge: 50% of daily rate
- Age of check in: 18
- Valet parking: $45 + tax
- Not-So Mini Bar in Lobby
- Fitness Center: available 24 hours
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- Pet fee: $50 per stay - Learn More about Loews Loves Pets
- To request a bill from a previous stay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1 888-320-6065