Services + Amenities
Luxurious Service in Downtown Seattle
At Loews Hotel 1000, we strive to provide you with the ultimate in care, attention and insider insight of Seattle. Whatever brings you to Seattle, we want to ensure that your needs are met.
Throughout your stay, enjoy the comforts and amenities in our newly renovated guest rooms, an invigorating work out in our Fitness center or take a break and pamper yourself at The Spa. Preparing for a big meeting? Allow us to press your suit or help you print off any important documents.
Urban Facility Fee
A nightly charge of $18 + tax, per room, is charged for the Urban Facility fee which covers the following:
- Upgraded premium plus Wi-Fi
- 1 hr. complimentary golf simulator session per stay
- Two bottles of water delivered to your room daily – upon request
- Complimentary in-room Keurig coffee
- Unlimited local and long-distance phone calls
- 24-hour fitness center access
- Special discounts & perks to local retailers
Services + Amenities
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Hotel 1000, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
- Board Games
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Hotel 1000.
Loews Loves Pets
Please bring your dog – we love pets! In fact, we welcome four-legged guests with a special amenity that includes a bed, bowls and tasty treats. Plus, our guest services team is dialed in with all the best Seattle pet-friendly hotel resources – from veterinarians to groomers to pet friendly dining – to make your visit a real tail-wagger. A $50, once-per-stay fee applies.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the spa
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Exercise facility
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Parking is valet only (no self-parking facility)
- Valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- TTYs for guest use
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel