Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- Discover what all the noise is about. Bundle up and head over to the loudest stadium in the country, CenturyLink Field, for a game by one of the city’s beloved teams, the Seahawks or the Sounders.
- Seattle loves getting weird and our festivals are one way we locals express this side of the city’s personality. WinterHop BrewFest, the Bavarian Icefest and the Timbrrr! Winter Festival are just a few to consider.
- Rainy day? No problem! Soak up the city’s art and history instead of getting soaked—find refuge at the Museum of History and Industry, the Museum of Pop Culture, the Frye Art Museum, or the Seattle Art Museum.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat! Enjoy up to $175 in dining credits. Learn More
- Cozy up fireside with a seasonal hot toddy at our hygge-inspired Bell Lounge, followed by a meal from the authentically local menu at All Water Seafood & Oyster Bar.
- Enjoy a short, scenic drive to Leavenworth, WA, and you’ll feel like you took a trip to another country. This Bavarian town is sure to warm your spirits on a cold winter’s day.
- Pretend that you’ve escaped to a warmer climate by checking out the butterfly exhibit at Pacific Science Center and the greenhouse at Volunteer Park Conservatory.