Family Time or Couple's Retreat
Delve into your destination’s top kid-friendly fun or schedule some one-on-one time with your significant other for a night on the town. The best of the city awaits when you wander your way.
- Curiosity and play go hand in hand. Wander through the Pacific Science Center and check out the planetarium, laser dome and IMAX theater. The best part? The butterfly exhibit.
- Cold out? Head indoors at the Seattle Aquarium, where the kids can experience 400 species of marine life and the largest species of octopus in the world.
- Kid around at the Woodland Park Zoo for an afternoon. With more than 1,000 animals from all over the world, your own little critters will go wild for this attraction, rain or shine.
Ready to explore? Enjoy daily breakfast and parking. Learn More.
- Enjoy a relaxing couple’s massage therapy treatment at the Spa at Hotel 1000, complete with a sparkling wine welcome, a variety of treatments and a relaxing foot soak and dry sauna.
- Make it a date at one of the city’s waterfront restaurants, followed by a stroll through Myrtle Edward Park and a stop at the Seattle Great Wheel to catch the sunset.
- Head over to Woodinville, just a short drive from Seattle, to indulge in some of the best wines in the Pacific Northwest. Be sure to stop at McMenamins for dinner.