Sleep In or Wake-Up Call
Hit snooze or no time to lose? Whether you’re looking for a lazy start to the day or something to jump out of bed for, a city getaway has you covered. Wander your way and don’t look back.
- Seattle’s speakeasy scene is the perfect reason to sleep in the next day. Enjoy sunset at the top of the Smith Tower and then visit spots like Needle and Thread, Knee High Stocking Co, and Bath Tub Gin.
- Make the most of your guest room. We’re talking Eggs Benedict from in-room dining, swanning about in your robe and running yourself a bath in the oversized soaking tub that fills from the ceiling.
- The best thing about hitting snooze on the weekend? Brunch. Seattle has one of the best culinary scenes on the west coast and brunch is the perfect way to experience it.
Enjoy a daily food and beverage credit with your start. Eat. Drink. Our Treat. Learn More.
- Set the alarm and rise early to hit the slopes. Seattle is surrounded by a number of ski resorts within driving distance.
- Locals know that the best time to experience Pike Place Market is early in the morning. No lines, no crowds, and you’ll have your pick of the best the market has to offer.
- Have a refreshing morning when you hop on a ferry to one of Seattle’s neighboring island communities. The feeling of the wind in your hair is totally worth setting the alarm for.