Downtown Seattle Spa
Located on the lower resort level of Hotel 1000, this oasis of indulgence in the heart of downtown Seattle offers a range of rejuvenating spa treatments employing award-winning, local skincare products such as HydroPeptide. We are more than happy to create customized treatments for groups & parties. We can even supply champagne, cocktails or hors d’oeuvres.
Hotel 1000 offers complimentary valet parking during scheduled services for guests of The Spaahh.
Sunday – Thursday: 9 AM to 8 PM
Friday & Saturday: 9 AM to 9 PM
Early, late and in-room appointments are available upon request.
To make an appointment, please call 206.357.9490 or email us at email@example.com.
View Spa Menu
Holiday AAHH Specials
This holiday give yourself or your loved one some aahh with Spaahh’s Enrapture Body Treatments & Even Brighter Facial.
- Red Flower Enrapture – Each Enrapture promotes a health & wellbeing ritual from around the world. Your journey begins with a full body dry brush exfoliation followed by one of our three organic blends customized to meet your specific needs. Each ritual includes a gentle acupressure facial massage, while cocooned, using our illuminating Collagen Rose Serum. Choose from: HAMMAM, JAPAN, or NATURE 80 minute // $149
- Even Brighter Facial - Promote luminosity while keeping skin more even & youthful. This two-step vitamin C & pumpkin exfoliation fades existing pigmentation, leaving skin smooth & polished. Featuring HydroPeptide’s LumaPro-C pigment corrector. Choose from a 50 minute // $115 or 80 minute // $145
- Enjoy BOTH services for 50 minute // $259 or 80 minute // $289
Receive 60% off Red Flower Products and 20% off HydroPeptide LumaProC pigment corrector when you come in for your services!
Limited time only & limited availability!
**Includes use of the spa amenities & fitness facilities**
The Spaahh is located on the Resort Level of Hotel 1000, B1.
For reservations, call 206.357.9490, or dial 9490 from any hotel phone. To book online, please email: Spaahh@hotel1000seattle.com
Before You Arrive
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to enjoy our relaxation room, enjoy teas and spa infused waters.
- For your comfort, we supply robes and slippers for use during your spa visit. Our locker rooms feature personal lockers and a dry sauna for you to enjoy prior to or after your spa experience.
- Hotel guests are welcome to arrive in their robes and slippers.
- Our spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. We thank you in advance for turning off all cell phones, mobile devices and pagers.
- We will gladly ship any spa purchases to your home or office at no charge.
- Our treatment prices do not include gratuities. For your convenience a 20% gratuity will be automatically calculated into your receipt. Please feel free to modify this based on your experience.
- Hotel 1000 offers complimentary valet parking during scheduled services for guests of The Spaahh.
- A minimum of 24 hours advance notification is required when canceling, changing or rescheduling an appointment. A missed appointment or cancellation within 24 hours of the scheduled service will be charged the full price of the service.
- Group reservations or appointments that include three or more services, require a minimum of 72 hours advance notice when cancelling, changing or rescheduling an appointment.
- As a courtesy to our other guests, we cannot guarantee extensions of scheduled appointment times for late arrivals. Services that are impacted by late arrival will be charged full price.
- We will gladly accept unopened retail merchandise for return or exchange within seven days of purchase. Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Menu prices do not apply to in room services and requests for appointments before or after spa hours. Prices for these services and appointments can be quoted by spa staff or the hotel concierge.