The Loews Madison Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Our nation’s capital is steeped in a rich history, but Loews Madison Hotel has a heritage that’s just as storied. Our centrally located luxury hotel in Downtown Washington, D.C. is the ideal combination of historic charm and modern style. Steps from K Street and minutes from the White House, Loews Madison Hotel offers exceptional accommodations close to the most coveted destinations in Washington, D.C.
- 356 luxurious guestrooms, including 27 suites
- Convenient Downtown Washington D.C. location; short walk to the White House, Washington Convention Center, and other D.C. attractions
- 12,000 square feet of indoor function space, all with natural light
- Rural Society—helmed by celebrity chef Jose Garces—serves contemporary Argentine-inspired fare
- Easily accessible by Metrorail, near McPherson Square and Farragut North stations
- Close to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room and in public spaces
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM
- Valet Parking: $59 per night (Max vehicle height is 6 ft. 2 in.)
- Business Center: 24 hours a day
- In Room dining available for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Fitness Center; 2nd floor (steam room in men’s locker rooms)
- Click here for a map & driving directions to the hotel