West Virginia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
West Virginia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (WVSIPP)
Hotel Description: The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is a perfect fusion of Art Deco elegance and modern Miami chic, located in the heart of South Beach on a pure white sand stretch of beach. Filled with energy and style, spacious guestrooms provide contemporary conveniences and sweeping views of the ocean or sparkling city skyline. Relax at the oceanfront pool or step into the spa featuring 15 treatment rooms and a comprehensive menu of head-to-toe body treatments. A variety of inventive dining options including Lure Fishbar. From SoHo to SoBe, this luxury yacht-inspired concept offers sophisticated seafood with standout sushi and a chic, elegant bar shaking the hottest cocktails in South Beach. The hotel offers over 65,000 square feet of function space including the Americana Ballroom with ocean views; maximum group capacity 3,000.
Meeting/Event Dates: 07/26/17 - 07/31/17
Group Rates valid from: 07/26/17 - 07/30/17 (based on availability)
Rate: $229 +tax per night (Run of House)
To make your reservation online, please use the calendar at left. If you have any problems making your reservation, please call our Reservations department at 1-888-879-0462 or 1-615-340-5778.
- 790 guest rooms, including 57 luxury suites and two spectacular presidential suites
- 20 minutes from Miami Int’l Airport
- 35 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Int’l Airport
- exhale South Beach and Fitness Center
- Oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi and water sports
- Direct beach access
- Multilingual concierge service
- 24-hour room service
- Valet parking
- 65,000 sq. ft. of function space for up to 3,000
Dining & Entertainment:
- Sushi SoBe Miami: Features traditional sushi favorites combined with delicious, innovative dishes with our own South Beach flair.
- Preston’s: Innovative American cuisine. Hemisphere Lounge – a sleek lobby bar
- Lure FishBar
- Nautilus: Poolside dining
- SoBe Coffee Bar