Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Discover the secrets of Mount Royal—along with breathtaking views of the city—on an evening snowshoe excursion with a guide from Les amis de la montagne.
- Take a seat on La Grande Roue de Montréal, the Montreal Observation Wheel, and look out over the river and Old Montreal. Cabins are heated in winter and the view is especially magical in the evening.
- Visit one of the city’s quirkier attractions, Grévin Montréal, to see over 120 wax celebrities from around the world.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Unwind at a spa like no other—Spa Bota Bota is former river ferry turned “floating spa,” offering massages and a thermal circuit that includes indoor and outdoor saunas.
- Cozy up in your hotel room and let the spa come to you—our concierge can help you arrange an in-room massage.
- Lace up your skates and enjoy the crisp fresh air at the Natrel Rink in the Old Port of Montreal.