Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- Enjoy the Basilica Notre-Dame like never before with AURA. This special activation is a sonic and visual experience designed to reveal the riches of Montreal’s beloved historic church.
- Take a walk through history at the Cité Mémoire live exhibition: This open-air installation in Old Montréal guides you through the city streets with 20 video projections on trees, walls and other surfaces, while telling the story of Montréal.
- Want to feel like a Montrealer? Head to the Bell Centre for a quintessential night of hockey starring the local Canadiens de Montréal.
Satisfy your shopping fix and enjoy a $100 CAD Ogilvy gift card, personal shopper and more. Learn More
- Layer up and prepare to free your mind! It’s time to enjoy a winter wonderland outdoor yoga session with Pop Yoga Neige on Prince Arthur Street.
- Catch out a current exhibition at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts: Alexander Calder: Radical Inventor; Of Individuals And Places: Photographs from the Lazare Collection; and Connections: Our Artistic Diversity Dialogues with Our Collections.
- Escape to the Maison Symphonique to experience the spellbinding music of the resident Montreal Symphony Orchestra.