Holidays at The Regency
Experience the magic of the holidays on Park Avenue, when you stay at Loews Regency New York Hotel. Our team has curated unique and memorable programming to ensure your residence with us truly feels like you’re home for the holidays.
- Thanksgiving Feast at The Regency Bar & Grill from noon - 11pm. Menu available through in room dining for guests wishing to dine in the comfort of their guestroom or suite. “Thanksgiving On The Fly” take out available for locals, with 48 hours’ notice. Please call 212-339-4050 for reservations or more information.
- Fully-decorated lobby and restaurant including a stunning Christmas tree, wreaths, lights and more
- Complimentary Jacques Torres hot chocolate and marshmallows from Flavor New York partner Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery and sparking wine on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays in December from 3:30-6pm.
- Sips and bites from our exclusive Bellhop Bar by Loews Hotels, daily, October 15 through January 13 from 5-7pm
- Seasonal menu items at The Regency Bar & Grill including Mah-Ze-Dahr’s heavenly cheesecake with a pumpkin twist and a salted caramel tart with chocolate ganache
- Discounted tickets to ice skating experiences at Wollman Rink in Central Park, just steps away from the hotel
- Private, 20% off at Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery in the West Village, by showing your guest key card
- Commemorate your holiday trip with our first edition hand-painted holiday ornament, available for purchase at the Front Desk. Limited availability.
- Last but not least, for guests wishing to join us in being a Good Neighbor, we invite you to bring an unwrapped gift for our Toys for Tots collection
In town to shop? Check out our Stay, Shop, Save package in partnership with Bloomingdales 59th Street.