Perfect Park Avenue Wedding Hotel
If you’ve always dreamed of throwing a fabulous New York City wedding, allow us to help you bring your dream wedding to life and consider Loews Regency New York your residence on Park Avenue for the special day.
Our variety of suites provide an intimate, elegant backdrop for exclusive celebrations with close friends and family, and the most photographable and comfortable place to get ready for your big day.
Pre + Post Wedding Receptions
- From the rehearsal dinner to the farewell brunch, we can provide you with a variety of options and menus to complete your weekend of celebration. Host an intimate gathering in one of our signature residences, or a larger rehearsal dinner and brunch in The Regency Room.
The Big Day
- Theres an extra space in the start of the sentence
- Relax comfortably in a spacious, photographable suite with your closest friends and family on your big day. With plenty of space to spread out and room for the essentials like hair, makeup, photographer and videographer, our suites provide a perfect backdrop to start your special day. Plus, treat your bridal party to something special and ask about our roll in champagne cart and groomsmen Bellhop Bar!
- In addition to the services of our Event Sales & Services Manager, Loews Regency Hotel offers a wide variety of preferred professionals in the many areas of Wedding Planning and Coordination, Entertainment, Floral/Event Design, Photography, Salon Services, Transportation, and more. These industry professionals are the best in their fields and have been hand-selected to complement and enhance your special occasion. Once you have booked your event, we’ll hand over our list of our go-to, A-team partners.
- It is our pleasure to connect you with some of our most coveted community connections to help make this special time in your life even more memorable. Partnerships include Julie Farel, Bloomingdale’s, Lululemon, FlyWheel, Bon Vivant, Mah Ze Dahr and more. Contact us for assistance!
- Welcome out-of-town guests with a special amenity from Loews Regency New York Hotel. Logo merchandise, in-room food and beverage amenities, and other options are available; ask for details and pricing. If you are bringing your own welcome amenities, the hotel can deliver them directly to your guests’ rooms for $5 per delivery. Our Flavor New York partners at Bon Vivant and Mah Ze Dahr can also assist in creating custom amenities and even match your color theme.
Group Wedding Blocks
- Each of Loews Regency New York Hotel’s 379 spacious guest rooms and suites features a welcoming yet sophisticated style. Please ask us about setting up a discounted room block. We’re conveniently located at the crossroads of Midtown Mahattan and the famed Upper East Side; accessible to many iconic wedding venues, in a “tourist free” neighborhood with a Park Avenue address and residential feel.
Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa
Get ready for your big day at Julien Farel Restore Salon and Spa. Featuring extensive service offerings including hair, nails, and body/skin treatments performed by top tier practitioners to prep you and your bridal group. Our services are customizable and can be performed at your convenience – including in the salon and hotel rooms. At the conclusion of your time with us, every bridal group is sent off with a cheers & champagne toast. We welcome you to reach out to our client liaison team to secure your bookings. We look forward to sharing this special day with you!
For Your Guests to Enjoy
From luxurious accommodations to our restaurant and lobby bar, your guests will enjoy the feeling of luxury and modern comfort at Loews Regency New York Hotel. In their spare time, your guests can enjoy a wide array of New York’s attractions just steps from our door. These are just a few of the things that make Loews Regency New York Hotel the ideal location for your wedding celebration.
Park Avenue Privileges
- Experience the benefits of staying on Park Avenue with complimentary amenities offered to make your residence with us more comfortable
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring Peloton Bikes, available 24 hours daily
- Complimentary coffee service to-go each morning at The Regency Bar
- Use of house car for trips within a 20 block radius, on a first come first serve basis
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Complimentary wifi
- Newspapers upon request
- Turndown upon request
Signature Residences Weddings
If you’re looking to make a statement, we invite you to consider a wedding venue with a difference with one of our Signature Suites. These six unique suites were designed exclusively for Loews Regency New York by Nate Berkus, Meyer Davis, Haynes Roberts, and Rottet Studios. Ranging in size from 700- to 1,500-square-feet, our Signature Suites have views over Park Avenue and 61st Street. On the higher floors of the hotel, our Signature Suites will stun you with breathtaking terrace views of the Manhattan skyline. Signature Suites can accommodate gatherings of up to 50 guests.
View our Signature Suites Brochure
Please contact our Sales & Events team at 908-728-0387 or by email