Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Get to know the local Irish community at the San Francisco St. Patrick’s Day Parade and celebrations.
- Discover new favorites at SF Beer Week, from February 1–10. You’ll find the brews and all of the week’s action down at Pier 35.
- It’s the Year of the Pig! Catch San Francisco’s world-famous Chinese New Year Parade on Saturday, February 23.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Too much partying at the St. Paddy’s Day celebration? Revive your body and soul with an in-room massage to help recover.
- There’s nothing like sleeping in on vacation. Make the most of your comfy Loews Regency San Francisco room with a late checkout on the day you’re heading home.
- Need a spot of pampering? Ask our concierge about our complimentary round-trip transportation to the Nob Hill Spa.