Services + Amenities
The Most Accommodating Stays in the San Francisco Downtown District
You’ll experience our brand of relaxed sophistication when our bellman greets you with a smile and when our concierge takes care of dinner reservations before you have even checked-in. You’ll see it in action with touches like a complimentary shoeshine or when we lend you a pair cufflinks you may have forgotten to pack. If you’d like your suit pressed or your favorite shirt laundered, we have you covered. Free Wi-Fi in your guest room and all public spaces ensures you’re never out of touch.
Featured Services + Amenities
Complimentary House Car Service
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 8:45 AM and 5 PM - 11 PM
- Saturday: 5 PM - 11 PM
Pressed for Time?
Need your items pressed, ironed or steamed in a hurry? Press Star Service between 7 AM and 10 PM and we'll get it done for you in two hours or less for just $5 per piece.
- Items provided after 10 PM will be delivered by 7 AM the following day
- Specialty items such as evening gowns and top coats not included
- Limit of 4 items per day
Coming back soon? We'll keep your toiletries, clothing and shoes safe until you return so you can avoid the hassle. Before you check out, press Star Service and request the complimentary "Wrinkle-Free Travel" program. We will bring a ticket and garment bag to your room so you can store your toiletries, clothing and/or shoes (to fill one garment bag). If you'd like to request laundering or pressed services, fill out the attached laundry slip and an additional charge will be billed to your credit card on file. Upon your return to the hotel, check in and present the ticket you were provided so a front desk agent can retrieve your bag.
Our Business Center features two private workstations, with printing and scanning capabilities. The Center is open 24 hours a day with guestroom key access. We can also arrange for specialized services with advance notice.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: PSAV our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service: Available 7 days a week for same-day service, excluding holidays
- Parking: Valet parking charges are $78.66 per night (includes tax)
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Shoe Shine—Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Regency San Francisco, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
- Baby bathtubs
- Child-proofing accessories: bed bumpers, corner guards and electrical outlet covers
- Children-size binoculars
- Drawstring back packs
- Happy Sack activities bag
- Night lights
- Robes and slippers (2 year old size)
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Regency San Francisco
Loews Loves Pets
At the pet-friendly Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our Executive Chef
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Regency San Francisco charges a pet fee of $100 per stay. We pay special attention to our guest rooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the spa
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Paid parking garage has accessible parking spaces for cars (owned/operated by third party, not by hotel)
- Exercise facility
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Concierge desk
- Van accessible parking spaces in paid parking garage (owned/operated by third party, not by hotel)
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTYs for guest use
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel