Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- See winter in San Francisco from above: Enjoy stunning views from Loews Regency San Francisco’s 40th floor while sipping your favorite champagne.
- Seasonal, locally sourced ingredients and strong flavors anchor the menu at The Bear & Monarch. Don’t miss the signature drink, “The Bear,” combining sweet vermouth with a walnut and golden raisin-infused Bulleit Rye.
- Stroll along the Embarcadero waterfront, with a stop at The Ferry Building for a gourmet snack, cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat! Enjoy up to $525 in dining credits. Learn More
- Dare to go to prison after dark? Enjoy an automated night tour of the famous Alcatraz Prison.
- Escape the hectic demands of the day with an inspiring evening at the San Francisco Symphony.
- Feel like staying in and cozying up? Indulge in an in-room massage as you gaze out at beautiful San Francisco Bay views.