Cleanse or Indulge
Take advantage of resort life and throw yourself into the wellness trend, or go all in on vacation indulgence and order what you like. However you approach your winter getaway, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander to suit your appetite.
- Treat your body to the freshest fruits, vegetables and other produce at the Downtown Santa Monica Farmers Market, held every Saturday. The market lays claim to the largest percentage of certified-organic growers of any market in the city.
- Ditch the studio and take a yoga class on the famous sands of Santa Monica Beach. The Beach Yoga SoCal lineup includes morning classes and afternoon sessions culminating in the sunset.
- Visit Aura Shop on Main Street for meditation classes, reiki and healing sessions, and to browse a wide selection of crystals, tarot decks and other resources to treat your metaphysical side.
Enjoy the convenience of parking with your stay. Learn More.
- Partake in one of LA’s favorite pastimes—brunch. Pick a local spot with a patio, garden, or views of the Pacific Ocean. Ocean and Vine’s Sunday brunch buffet includes unlimited champagne or draft beer.
- Set your wardrobe up for the year ahead with a splurge on Montana Avenue, Santa Monica’s tree-lined boulevard featuring high-end cosmetics shops, homeware stores and unique boutiques.
- Treat your skin to a rejuvenating facial, or your muscles to a massage, at Ocean Spa at Loews Santa Monica Beach. Want to take your relaxation to the next level? Add a Stream of Consciousness enhancement to your treatment—a soothing scalp and neck massage using warm oil.