Uniquely Santa Monica Weddings
Dreaming of a beachfront wedding? We have one of the best locations of all hotels in Santa Monica Beach. Here, you can have the kind of wedding you’ve always dreamed of, from a barefoot beachfront ceremony to a chic Santa Monica affair.
With several unique ceremony and reception locations for you to choose from and our seasoned Wedding Specialists will attend to every detail down to a custom cake created by our own in-house pastry chef.
Whether you’re tying the knot for the first time or renewing your vows, congratulations! We hope Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel can be a place where you start your new life together.
Wedding Highlights at Loews Santa Monica Beach
- Extraordinary ceremony locations ranging from the cosmopolitan feel of our Palisades Salon, stunning sun-filled Atrium or the soft sand of the iconic Santa Monica Beach.
- Elegant reception locations including the Arcadia Grand Ballroom and oceanfront Venice Room
- Comprehensive wedding packages with a variety of menu options, including intimate receptions and brunch weddings
- Customized wedding cakes designed by our Executive Chef
- A variety of wedding services to help plan your special day
- A wealth of amenities and discounted room block for your guests
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel Wedding Services
CUSTOM WEDDING MENUS
It’s not a party without your favorite things to eat and drink. Our wedding catering teams and award-winning chefs are here to craft a wedding menu you’ll love, from rehearsal dinners to receptions to farewell brunches. As for the cake? We’ve got you covered—our pastry chefs will create something visually stunning that tastes amazing. Come in for a tasting and set your sweet dreams in motion.
PRE- & POST-WEDDING EVENTS
We’re here to help stage the perfect start to your wedding weekend with rehearsal dinners of all sizes. Planning a post-wedding brunch celebration for your guests? We’ve got you covered there, too.
ON-SITE AUDIO SERVICES COMPANY
It’s your time to shine! Located onsite, our partner, PSAV Presentation Services, can provide an impeccable sound system, romantic lighting, and a timely presentation of your reception video. Ask your Catering Manager for details and pricing on lighting and illumination packages, slideshow packages and more.
Welcome out-of-town guests with a special amenity from Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Logo merchandise, in-room food and beverage amenities, and other options are available; ask for details and pricing. If you are bringing your own welcome amenities, the hotel can deliver the amenities directly to your guests’ rooms for $4 per delivery.
DISCOUNTED OVERNIGHT ROOM RATES
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel’s 347 spacious guest rooms and suites feature modern California style, many with knockout views for your guests to enjoy. In addition to setting up a discounted room block, we can create a Personalized Reservation Webpage for your guests to make convenient online reservations. Ask for pricing and details.
You want the best of the best—make-up artist, photographer, florist, band and the list goes on. It takes a village to pull off an extraordinary wedding, but not to worry—we’re up to the task. With our A-list connections to the best wedding purveyors and partners in town, our Loews Santa Monica team will help nail all the essentials and then surprise you by going beyond the expected.
Beach to Ballroom, Barefoot or Brilliant
Whether you are a planning an intimate celebration or an extravagant reception, Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel offers several core packages to begin your planning, including several complimentary inclusions.
RECEPTION PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Five-hour hosted bar
- Six trays passed hors d’ oeuvres
- Plated dinner
- Custom-designed three tier Wedding Cake
- Champagne toast
- Wine Service with dinner
- Prices start at $200 per person (inclusive of all taxes and gratuities)
- White garden chairs for ceremonies
- White chair covers, linens and napkins for reception
- China, glass and silver for cocktail reception and dinner
- Votive candles for dinner and cocktail tables
- Dance floor and risers for band or DJ
- Two en-suite changing rooms for the wedding parties, supplied with full-length mirrors, cocktail tables and chairs (on the day of the wedding)
- One Coastal View King Guestroom for the newlyweds on their wedding night (minimum spend required)
Start Planning Your Santa Monica Wedding
Catering Sales Manager