Skyline or Shorelines
Shining city skylines in the crisp winter air or sunny shorelines. Which is calling your name this season? Whether you opt for urban exploration or waterside relaxation, you’ll find a Wonderful Place to wander for your winter travels.
- Taste your way through Philadelphia’s historic Reading Terminal Market and top off your meal with a trip to Loews Philadelphia’s 33rd floor for one of the best views in the city.
- Check out the Creole cottages, historic mansions and other highlights of New Orleans architecture on a guided walking tour of the Garden District.
- Be moved by a powerful experience at the Center for Civil and Human Rights located in downtown Atlanta.
Explore Our Hotels
Cruisin’ on the Coast
- Stroll along the Embarcadero waterfront in San Francisco, with a stop at The Ferry Building for a gourmet snack or glass of wine.
- Hop on a ferry to experience Seattle’s neighboring island communities. Enjoy the wind in your hair, and a cup of locally brewed coffee.
- Take a run—or rent a Citibike and ride—along the beach path in South Beach. Take a breather in South Pointe Park and watch the cruise ships sail by.