Pamper or Play
Make the most of in-room dining and the resort spa or lace up your sneakers and get ready for a game or a local pastime. Whether you choose to pamper or play, wander your way and enjoy every second of your winter escape.
- Try a treatment utilizing ingredients that have played an important role in Native American culture at Loews Ventana Canyon’s Lakeside Spa. We recommend the Aloe Vera & Blue Corn Skin Healer.
- Take home the healing power of the Sonoran desert with Artemesia Soaps, Salts and Scrubs. These natural, handcrafted bath and body products are made in Tucson and are inspired by the local landscape.
- Unwind in the oversized soaking tub in the privacy of your guestroom and let the rest of the world fade away.
Enjoy daily breakfast with your stay. Learn More
- See the real Sonoran Desert on an open-air Jeep Tour. From tree-lined creeks to majestic mountains, you'll enjoy a rugged trip into the Old West.
- Play a round of golf on one of the resort’s two PGA, Tom Fazio-designed courses. Both courses are designed to blend into the Santa Catalina Mountains’ natural features.
- Feel like a kid again with a trip to local favorite, eegee’s for a cup of ice-cold frozen fruit packed with flavor. Once you’ve had one, all other frozen drinks can’t compare.