Marie Claire Heads to South Beach For The 2nd Girlfriends Getaway Weekend at Loews Miami Beach Hotel -April 29 – May 1
Miami Beach – February 15, 2011 – Marie Claire is partnering with the Loews Miami Beach Hotel to present the Marie Claire Girlfriends’ Getaway! An exciting escape inviting girlfriends from all over, Girlfriends’ Getaway takes place at the ultra-chic Loews Miami Beach Hotel, April 29 – May 1, 2011. Ladies looking for some much-needed girl time will enjoy a three day/two night stay with all the extras needed for some fun in the sun.
Weekend will include:
- Two nights, three days in a Deluxe room
- Author talk and signing with Access Hollywood’s Maria Menounos for her new book “The EveryGirl’s Guide to Life.”
- Fashion and accessory talks and presentations with Marie Claire Editors
- Cooking demo with James Beard award winning Chef and Miami’s favorite chef, Michelle Bernstein
- Shopping the hottest brands like J Brand, Hanky Panky, celebrating the 25th Anniversary of its Original Thong, and Citrine By The Stone at pop-up boutiques from trendsetter INTERMIX and top private sale shopping site, Rue La La
- Havaianas, the world’s best rubber flip flop and most premium footwear brand unveils the “Make Your Own Havaianas” customization experience, which will exclusively be available online beginning at the end of April
- Complimentary Happy Hours hosted by Skinnygirl Margarita, the 100% natural, 100 calorie per serving cocktail created by Bethenny Frankel and PAMA the Pomegranate Flavored Liqueur
- Poolside beauty services including makeovers, hair styling by Keratin Complex/Sean Donaldson Hair, mini manicures by OPI and facials by ZENO and LATHER
- Nightlife specials from The Opium Group’s Louis and Set, two of South Beach’s favorite spots.
- Fitness classes for your mind, body and soul, such as a toning bar class by Physique 57 and yoga by lululemon athletica
- Fabulous Swag Bag with the season’s hottest products and must-haves
- Daily Breakfast for two people in Preston’s Brasserie
- and More
The three-day/two night “Girls Only Getaway” is priced at $499 per person and also includes daily breakfast in Preston’s Brasserie. For more information and weekend updates visit http://www.loewshotels.com/en/specials/hotelspecials/girlfriends or call 1-800-235-6397.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – flaunting a “SoBe style” fusion of cosmopolitan and Art Deco influences – creates beachfront elegance for the authentic hip. Located in the “heart” of South Beach, the hotel just completed a $50 million renovation including a completely redesigned lobby, guestrooms, porte cochere entrance, new SoBe Scoops ice cream shop and Splash boutique. Loews Miami Beach Hotel showcases 790 stylish rooms and suites, a palm tree lined promenade, oceanfront sparkling pool, Elemis Spa and Fitness Center and eight restaurants and bars including Sushi SoBe and the famous Emeril’s Miami Beach. For more information, visit www.loewshotels.com or call 305-604-1601. Join us on Facebook and share your style tips at www.facebook.com/LoewsMiamiBeachHotel.
Marie Claire (www.marieclaire.com) is the fashion magazine with character, substance, and depth, for women with a point of view, an opinion, and a sense of humor. Each issue is edited for a sexy, stylish, confident woman who is never afraid to make intelligence a part of her wardrobe. A culturally relevant experience, Marie Claire is published in 35 countries and is read by more than 15 million worldwide. The magazine was founded in 1937 by French industrialist Jean Prouvost, whose goal was to present the realities of life mixed with fashion and beauty coverage. The American edition is published by Hearst Magazines, a unit of Hearst Corporation (www.hearst.com) and one of the world’s largest publishers of monthly magazines, with nearly 200 editions around the world, including 14 U.S. titles and 20 magazines in the United Kingdom, published through its wholly owned subsidiary, The National Magazine Company Limited. Hearst Magazines is a leading publisher of monthly magazines in the U.S. in terms of total circulation (ABC June 2010) and reaches 73 million adults (Spring, 2010 MRI).
* Offer available April 29-May 1, 2011 only, and is based on a two-night stay and double occupancy. Third person can be added for $150. Number of guests and names of each guest required at time of reservation. Taxes and gratuities included. Not applicable to group, negotiated third-party rates or existing reservations; not combinable with any other offers.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel Sarah Murov; (305) 604-3905, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hearst Magazines Erin Loop; (212) 841.8488, email@example.com Jessica Pollack; (212) 649.2619, firstname.lastname@example.org