LoewsHotels.com Privacy Statement
United States and Canada
Last Updated: April 2017
Please note that this Statement does not apply to Loews’ processing of personal information on behalf of and subject to the instructions of third parties such as airlines, car rental companies and other service providers, companies that organize or offer packaged travel arrangements, marketing providers, or corporate customers, to other information, or to sources other than the Site. The Statement also does not apply to companies that have entered into a license or similar agreement with Loews to sell products and services under a Loews brand, who are independent from Loews and may include payment card or account issuers.
Types of Personal Information that Loews Collects
Loews may collect personal information at every touch point or guest interaction, and in conducting every aspect of Loews’ business. This personal information may include:
- name, gender, home and work contact information; business title, date and place of birth, nationality, passport and visa information;
- information related to Site searches, reservations, stays and visits to a property, including names of hotels, dates of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made and information necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g., preferences that require special accommodations, purchase or goods or services), observations regarding service preferences (including room, holidays, amenities requested, facilities or other services used), telephone numbers dialed, faxes sent or received, telephone messages received through hotel facilities;
- information regarding participation in a membership or loyalty program, including online user account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation and member number;
- information regarding participation in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or marketing program (even if users do not stay at Loews’ hotels);
- information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services;
- personal characteristics, income, travel history;
- payment information, including payment card or account details;
- guest preferences;
- marketing and communication preferences;
- information about vehicles brought onto Loews’ properties;
- reviews and opinions about Loews’ or properties;
- hotel, airline and rental car packages booked;
- groups associated with stays at hotels, including contact and other relevant details concerning the employees of corporate accounts and vendors and others with which Loews does business (e.g., travel agents or meeting and event planners);
- information needed to administer the YouFirst or any other frequent stay or loyalty program (all of which are called “YouFirst” in this Statement) and profiles, including transaction and correspondence details; information provided on membership and account applications; information necessary to allow users to take advantage of Loews’ YouFirst mobile applications;
- other types of information provided to Loews or obtained by Loews from third parties;
- details on joint travelers, including their names and frequent flyer numbers, and the age of the driver of the rental car;
- information and records related to conversations, including recording or monitoring customer service calls;
- Additional contact information from third parties with which Loews or the hotels do business (e.g. travel agents or similar providers), such as email addresses that may be provided by travel agents.
- A YouFirst number and password is recorded for each member, who can provide additional information regarding preferred airline partners and loyalty program account numbers, room type preferences, language preferences, payment card or other financial transaction account(s), email subscription preferences for receiving news, offers and information from Loews, corporate account number, group or convention code, travel agent number or AAA number.
- Loews may request demographic data or other personal information in customer surveys.
- Local laws may require that Loews or hotels collect additional personal information during registration/check-in at Loews’ properties;
- Loews may use closed circuit television and other security measures at Loews’ properties that may capture or record images of guests, visitors in public areas and information related to visitor location while on Loews’ properties via keycards and other technologies;
- Loews may use other technologies that record sound or video to protect Loews’ staff;
- Loews may collect personal information in connection with on-property services, such as concierge services, health clubs, spas, activities, child care services, equipment rental, and digital key functionality;
- meeting and event specifications, the date of the event, number of guests, details of the guest rooms, and, for corporate events, information on the organization (name, annual budget, and number of sponsored events per year);
- information about the guests that are a part of a group or event that may be provided to Loews by the group or meeting planner or by Loews to the group or meeting planner or third-party service providers who may market event services.
- Online account usernames and passwords are recorded by Loews.
- Participation in Loews-sponsored social media activities or offerings: Loews may include collection of certain information from social media accounts consistent with account settings within the social media service, such as location, check-ins, activities, interests, photos, status updates and friends list. Use of social media accounts is subject to the terms and conditions and any privacy policies of the social media site and Loews is not responsible for activities on social media sites.
- Information may be provided by individuals, companies or groups making a reservation on others’ behalf. Information may also be provided in sending an electronic postcard or otherwise sharing a message with a friend, whether via the Internet, a stand-alone kiosk or mobile. In every instance, the parties providing the information are solely responsible for ensuring that they are authorized to use and provide Loews with the other person’s information for this purpose.
- Other information may be requested and provided in the context of employment or supplier applications and those requirements should be reviewed in applicable.
Personal Information Loews Collects from Third Parties
In addition to the information Loews collects directly, Loews may also infer information based on the information provided directly to Loews or from Other Information Loews receives. (See below for more details about “Other Information.”) Loews may also collect information from third parties, including information from Loews’ airline, payment card or account, and other partners, travel agents, event planners, information from social media sites consistent with settings on such sites, such as social media sign-on programs, and from third-party sources. Loews may append this information to the information Loews has on file and share it with others consistent with this Statement.
Use of Personal Information
Loews’ may use personal information to provide requested services(such as facilitating reservations, sending confirmations, sending pre-arrival messages, and providing other information about the hotel and the area), as part of a program for guests or Site users (such as YouFirst or frequent visitors), or for their purchases (e.g., information and shipping for products ordered). Guests may receive their hotel bill via email unless they elect to receive a paper receipt instead. The e-mail address(es) provided with the reservation will be used for all guests on the reservation. Loews may also use personal information to assist with and provide information about meeting, event or celebration planning and access to specific account information for administrative purposes. In addition, Loews may use information to: understand guest and user needs; improve Loews' services; send customer satisfaction / market research / quality assurance surveys; provide the expected level of hospitality; service account and service preferences (including transmitting service preferences to other Loews hotels for consistent service); ensure Loews’ Site, products and services are of interest; send offers and promotions from Loews and related parties that are of interest (e.g., account promotions and news, hotel openings and offers, partner offers such as financial products, payment cards or accounts, car hire, club memberships, etc.); process enrollments and applications; comply with regulatory and legal obligations; protect Loews’ rights and property; and facilitate collections. Loews may also use the information to provide or offer newsletters, promotions and featured specials, other marketing communications, product or service awareness marketing, to conduct surveys, sweepstakes, prize draws, and contests. In connection with Loews’ YouFirst program, information may be used to service accounts and preferences, keep account holders informed regarding account status and activities, assess entitlement to benefits, administer points earned including payment card or account points, if any, and manage earning preferences including airline and other loyalty programs (which may require transmittal of transaction information to selected companies).
Loews may provide these communications directly or through third parties (e.g., travel agents, business partners, etc.) online, via email, telephone, mobile/text messaging (including SMS, MMS and EMS) and postal mail. The Site may be accessed from a mobile device to find a hotel (which may include clicking to call the hotel), make, view or cancel a reservation or to enroll in YouFirst. Global Positioning System (GPS) technology may be used to locate nearby hotels with mobile and other internet-enabled devices such as smart phones, tablets, e-readers, etc. One touch authentication may be used with some mobile devices to store Loews YouFirst numbers and passwords as well as other information so that the stored information does not need to be re-entered to access stored accounts. Loews may use third party software to proactively initiate or offer online chat if Loews believes it would be of assistance. All information entered via online chat may be associated to the related email address and will be stored in Loews systems with any other information provided and any transaction details. Loews may also aggregate personal information with data from third-party sources for purposes of data hygiene and analytics.
How Loews Shares Personal Information
As a leading hospitality company, Loews endeavors to provide the same first class level of service that Loews guests have come to expect at Loews whether they are in New York, Montreal, San Francisco or Orlando. To provide this service, Loews may share personal information among hotels or service providers that may be located in countries outside the guests’ own countries. Although the data protection laws of these various countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the guests’ own country, Loews will take appropriate steps to ensure that personal information is handled as described in this Statement.
- Personal information provided in connection with a reservation is made available to the applicable hotel in order to fulfill the reservation request. After the stay, the information, including stay details, room type, services, amenities used, etc. is retained. Loews may provide the hotel's owner and manager with limited information about past or future guests of that hotel.
- To provide users a single source for purchasing packages that include other travel-related services such as airline tickets or rental cars, Loews may from time to time enter into agreements with select reputable third-party companies that sell Loews- -branded products. Any personal information provided to these third parties will be controlled by each of them and is subject to their respective privacy statements and practices.
- Billing and folio information for stays paid by corporate payment cards or accounts for guests whose employers or contractors participate in a corporate electronic billing or eFolio program will be shared with the payment card or account providers and the employers or contractors, or their agents. Once Loews transfers this information, Loews Privacy Statement will no longer apply and the handling of personal information will be subject to the privacy policies of the employer, the relevant payment card or account network operator, the relevant card or account issuer and/or their respective subcontractors.
- The Loews YouFirst number, as entered on a reservation, acts as an eFolio identifier, allowing the transmission of the bill to the associated email address. If the Loews YouFirst number is applied to another person's room reservation, or if a reservation is made for another person, that person's bill will be transmitted to the associated email address as well. It is the users’ responsibility to inform that person that their bill will be emailed to the associated e-mail address when the Loews YouFirst number or email address is attached to his/her reservation unless he/she makes alternative arrangements with a front desk associate during the stay.
- Information collected for meeting and event planning for stays or visits as part of a group event or meeting may be shared with the organizers of those meetings and events, and, where appropriate, guests who organize or participate in the meeting or event.
- From time to time Loews may partner with other companies to provide products or services and may share information with Loews’ business partners to provide those products or services. For example, Loews may help to arrange rental car or other services from Loews’ business partners, and share personal information with Loews’ business partners in order to provide those services. If users are a YouFirst member, Loews may share personal information with Loews’ business partners in order to credit mileage or other benefits earned through participation in the YouFirst program.
- Loews also may co-sponsor promotions, sweepstakes, prize draws, competitions or contests with other companies, or Loews may provide prizes for sweepstakes and contests sponsored by other companies. Loews may share entrants’ information with Loews’ co-sponsor or the third-party sponsor.
- Loews may share personal information with providers of on-property and off-property services that provide services such as concierge services, spa treatments, golf, or dining experiences, such as the Julien Farel spa, the Rural Society restaurant, and more. These providers may also share information with Loews. Providers will have their own privacy policies and statements that govern their collection, use and sharing of information.
- Loews relies on service providers to provide certain products and services, such as to facilitate administrative functions and information technology operations, payment card or account billing, reservations services, market researchers, email service providers, mail houses that process mail and communications for Loews, administering the YouFirst program, providing services in connection with the Site, including airline and rental car packages; communicating news and delivering promotional and transactional materials via email, direct mail, and online and mobile advertising; processing payment card or account transactions, data hygiene and enhancement services; professional services such as accounting, auditing and legal advice; investigating accident reports; processing insurance claims; and administering sweepstakes, prize draws, competitions, contests and customer surveys. Loews will disclose personal information to service providers as appropriate.
- In the event of a reorganization, merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of all or a part of any hotel or its business or assets, joint ventures, and related business transactions, including in relation to audit or reporting and other regulatory requirements, Loews may, in its sole and absolute discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected, including, without limitation, Other Information and personal information, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- Loews may share guests’ and Site visitors’ telephone numbers among Loews’ hotels, partners and service providers, for purposes of telemarketing. Loews may also receive telephone numbers from Loews’ partners, service providers or from other sources, which Loews may use for telemarketing purposes.
- In addition, Loews may disclose personal information without the guest’s or user’s permission in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws, (ii) respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities, (iii) comply with valid legal process, (iv) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Loews, Site visitors, guests, employees or the public, (v) permit Loews to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that Loews may sustain, (vi) enforce Site terms and conditions, and (vii) respond to an emergency.
Loews may also aggregate or anonymize personal information (for example, Loews may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of Loews’ users who have a particular telephone area code) or collect demographic data such as date of birth, gender and marital status.
Because Other Information does not personally identify the user, such information may be disclosed for any purpose. In some instances, Loews may combine Other Information with personal information. If Loews does combine any Other Information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by Loews as personal information in accordance with this Statement.
The term "sensitive information" refers to information from which an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership in a trade union or professional association, physical or mental health or condition, medical treatment, genetic data, sexual life or judicial data (including information concerning the commission or alleged commission of a criminal offence), or, sometimes, financial records, can be determined or inferred. Loews does not generally collect sensitive information unless it is volunteered by the user. Loews may use health data provided by users to serve them better and meet their particular needs. Agreement to this Statement by providing information is, to the extent required under local law, granting express and written consent to the processing of any personal information that is provided to Loews that is considered to be Sensitive Personal Information or financial information.
Cookies and IP Addresses
Users can set their computer to warn them each time a cookie is sent or turn off all cookies (except Flash cookies) through their browser. The browser's Help menu or users’ built-in mobile device settings can be checked to see how. Some mobile devices store cookies not only in areas connected to the browser, but also in areas that are app-specific, which cannot be controlled by the browser settings. App settings options on mobile devices can be checked to see how to manage or delete cookies that may be stored in these other areas. If users do not accept cookies, some features, services or activities that are available on the Site may be adversely affected and users may be unable to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content.
Loews uses the following types of cookies on the Site and apps:
- Session cookies which are automatically deleted once users close their browser.
- HTTP request header information in order to make the Site function correctly and to personalize content presented to users, better understand how visitors use the Site and how Loews can better meet users’ needs.
- Throughout the online reservation process to remember dates used in hotel searches, check room availability and fulfill the reservation.
- Allow registered users to sign in without typing their email, and YouFirst number each time.
- Measure usage of various pages on the Site to help make Loews’ information more personalized and easily accessible.
- Provide functionality such as online reservations, YouFirst transactions, and other functionality that Loews believes would be of interest and value to users.
- Track customer response to Loews advertisements and Site content.
- Determine the browser’s ability to receive HTML email messages to determine the appropriate format to receive and read email.
- Know how many users open an email and allow Loews’ service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an email campaign for us.
- Serve ads through third-party advertising technology when users visit the Site and sites upon which Loews advertise. In the course of serving Loews’ advertisements to users, unique third-party persistent cookies, clear gifs or beacon gifs may be placed on users’ computer or device, provided by Loews’ ad-serving providers, to help manage Loews’ online advertising and which recognize when a device visits the Site, to learn which banner ads bring users to the Site and to track whether a reservation is made. The information Loews’ ad-serving providers and Loews collect through this technology is not personally identifiable, but is used to create a profile which allows the ad-serving provider to serve adverts targeted towards users and users’ interests across the ad-serving network. To the extent third-party vendors are using Cookies or Other Technologies to perform these services for Loews or others, Loews does not control the use of this technology or the resulting information, and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. Ads, emails, and other messages may be delivered to users based on their online or mobile behavior (on the Site and non-Loews sites), users’ search activity, users’ geographic location or other information. For example, if a user goes to the Site to book a hotel room, they may later see an advertisement from Loews when they visit another website. These ads may appear on the Site, third-party websites or on mobile platforms. Users may also see advertisements for third parties on the Site, other websites or properties, or mobile, based on their visits to, and activities on, the Site, other sites and mobile. Some of Loews vendors and Loews may use anonymous data, such as demographic data received from third parties, or intent information (such as travel intent information) to assist in the delivery of advertisements to users. In some instances Loews may combine Other Information with personal information.
Loews and its third-party service providers use web beacons and pixel tags to:
- Track customer response to the Loews advertisements and Website content;
- Determine users ability to receive HTML-based email messages and know how many users open an email and allow Loews’ service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an email campaign for Loews; and
- Allow Loews to better target interactive advertising, enhance customer support and site usability, and provide offers and promotions that Loews believes would be of interest to users.
If users would like to know more about cookies, including flash cookies/local storage devices, the following websites provide useful information:
Do Not Track Signals:
Some web browsers offer a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") signal that is a HTTP header field indicating users’ preference regarding tracking or cross-site user tracking. Loews currently does not recognize DNT signals; however, as stated above, Loews does allow users to exercise some choice in the information collected by adjusting users’ browser’s cookie settings. As stated above, Loews also works with third parties that use tracking technologies on the Site in order to provide tailored advertisements on Loews’ behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about users’ activity on the Site and users’ interaction with Loews’ advertising and other communications, and use this information to determine which ads users see on third party websites and applications. If users wish for more information about this practice and to understand users’ options, please visit http://www.aboutads.info .
From time to time, Site users may enroll to receive special offers by agreeing to the use of beacon technology. Beacon technology may allow Loews to collect information about users’ location within participating hotels through users’ mobile phone or device’s Bluetooth or similar capabilities in combination with technology implemented by Loews’ properties. Loews will only gather these kinds of location information if users agree to share them with Loews by opting-in to receive the special offers and by enabling these capabilities on users’ mobile device. Once users have opted-in to receive the Loews special offers and consented to Loews’ gathering of location information, Loews will continue to collect location information until users log off (apps will gather location information if they are running in the background) or use users’ phone’s or other device’s setting to disable users’ mobile device’s applicable geolocation, GPS, Bluetooth or similar capabilities.
Personal Information from Children
Loews does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. Parents or legal guardians should not to allow children to submit personal information without permission. Parents or legal guardians may provide information regarding children accompanying them.
Mobile and Location-Based Services
Booking a reservation from a mobile device or a mobile app will require entry of personal information. To view or change reservations or to book a reward stay, users may be required to sign in to a Loews’ YouFirst account or to provide a Loews’ confirmation number and additional security codes.
Loews may provide mobile apps that can be downloaded to smart phones or other devices. These apps may have a variety of functionalities that enhance the user and guest experience. In addition to providing services, apps may collect personal and Other Information that will be used in accordance with this Statement.
Loews’ mobile apps may use the device’s Global Positioning System (GPS) technology to locate a nearby hotel and/or to provide relevant location-based information. Loews may also share this information with third parties. The device’s settings are used when accessing any geo-location data. To the extent any geo-location data is combined with personal information, that information will be treated as personal information in accordance with this Statement.
Loews may make available from time to time a virtual concierge application, which may be pre-loaded on a Loews-owned device, or may be downloadable to to a mobile device. Using these applications, guests may be able to order services from the hotel, such as room service or valet parking; access Loews’ sites; access third-party sites, including local attractions and social media; and book a reservation. To order services from the hotel, users may need to enter name and room number, and may be able to receive order confirmations via text messaging. If text confirmation is requested, a phone number and carrier may be required. Booking reservations may require sign in to a Loews’ YouFirst account or entry of a Loews’ confirmation number and security codes.
Links to Third-Parties
Loews’ Site and Loews’ mobile applications may contain links to third parties' sites, applications and services. Please note that Loews is not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing, or disclosure of data and information by such third parties or the content of their sites, applications and services.
Other third-party sites, applications and services include the landing page of the high-speed Internet providers at Loews’ hotels, as well as social media and other sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TripAdvisor, etc.) on which Loews or Loews’ properties may have accounts or fan pages where users may be able to post information and materials. Logging-in or connecting with such sites may also provide Loews with information via that third party in accordance with their policies and privacy selections on their sites (e.g., locations, postings, connections, etc.).
Protecting Personal Information
Because the security of personal information is important, Loews enables the use of Secured Socket Layer (“SSL”) browser transmission of personal information. If a user’s browser is SSL enabled, transmission of personal information to Loews online through the browser can be encrypted. Users can verify whether their personal information is transmitted using SSL encryption by confirming the symbol of a closed lock or solid key on the bottom bar of their browser window. Users can also verify that transmission of personal information is encrypted using SSL encryption by making certain that the prefix for the web address listed for that page has changed from “http” to “https”. If the appropriate symbol and the “https” prefix is not visible, a user should not assume that the personal information that they are being asked to provide will be encrypted prior to transmission. The personal information collected from users online through the Site is stored by Loews and/or Loews service providers on databases protected through a combination of physical and electronic access controls, firewall technology and other reasonable security measures. Nevertheless, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of personal information and Loews is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by law. . Loews will also seek to require Loews’ affiliates and service providers with which Loews shares personal information to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information shared by Loews. For online transactions, Loews uses reasonable technology to protect personal information provided to Loews via the Site. Unfortunately, however, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. Use of the Site and related applications and transmission of data is at the users’ own risk. Use caution in using electronic communications and media. Do not share passwords.
For privacy protection, Loews encourages users not to include sensitive personal information in any emails sent to Loews. Do not send payment card or account numbers or any sensitive personal information to Loews via email.
Loews will not contact users by mobile/text messaging or email to ask for confidential personal information or payment card or account details. Loews will only ask for confidential personal information or payment card or account details by telephone or website when users are booking a reservation or promotional package by telephone. Loews will not contact users to ask for YouFirst account log-in information. Do not respond to those kinds of requests.
Changing and Accessing Personal Information
The information provided to Loews at the time of registration for a YouFirst account may be accessed, reviewed and updated at any time by signing in to the YouFirst profile.
To the extent required by applicable law, users may be able to request that Loews informs them about the personal information Loews maintains and, where appropriate, request that Loews update, correct and/or suppress their personal information that Loews maintains in Loews’ active database. Loews will make all required updates and changes within the time specified by applicable law and, where permitted by law, may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to the request. Such requests must be submitted in writing to the following address: email@example.com. To protect confidentiality, Loews can only respond to such requests to the email address registered or otherwise provided to Loews. Such requests may affect the quality and variety of services that can be provided.
In addition, in some circumstances based on applicable law, users may request that Loews cease sharing their personal information with Loews’ business partners or that Loews cease using their personal information on the grounds that such personal information was acquired by unjust means or used in violation of law by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Loews will seek to honor those requests consistently with applicable law.
Retaining Personal Information
Loews retains personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
For help with Loews text messages, text "HELP" to 1-800-235-6397 or call our toll-free number 1-800-235-6397. To stop Loews text messages, text "STOP" to 1-800-235-6397 at any time. Message and Data rates may apply. Loews and mobile operators are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Text message notifications may be delayed or not received during network outages, emergencies or other periods of high messaging traffic. Third parties can send text messages disguised as messages from Loews and you should independently verify the authenticity of any message that you receive. Text messages may contain or reference trademarks or other proprietary rights of Loews. No license to or right in any such trademarks and other proprietary rights of Loews and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all information contained in text messages is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Loews expressly excludes any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the receipt, use, failure of, or inability to use, text messages.
Choices – Marketing Communications
If contact information (mail address, fax number, email address or phone number) is provided, Loews may want to send information regarding Loews’ products and services or invitations to events by email, telephone, mobile/text messaging (including SMS, MMS and EMS) or post.
YouFirst members may receive additional communications from Loews, including YouFirst statements, third-party news and offers specifically for YouFirst program members, and co-branded messages from Loews’ business partners. YouFirst members of certain levels may also receive post-stay emails from Loews. Communications preferences may be changed by logging on to the online account and managing subscriptions, or by writing to Loews (and including email address) at email@example.com.
Please note, however, that if communications preferences are changed as described above, Loews will not be able to remove personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which Loews has already shared personal information (i.e., to which Loews has already provided personal information as of the date of the opt-out request).
Recipients may opt-out of e-mails by using the unsubscribe function in emails received from Loews. Opt-out requests can take up to ten business days to be effective.
Special Notification for California Residents.
Individual users who reside in California and have provided their personal information to Loews may request information about Loews’ disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to Loews at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within thirty days of receiving such a request, Loews will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. Loews reserves Loews’ right not to respond to requests submitted to addresses other than the addresses specified in this paragraph.
Loews may modify this Statement from time to time. When Loews makes material changes to this Statement Loews will post a link to the revised Statement on the homepage of the Site. Users can tell when this Statement was last updated by looking at the link and at the date at the top of the Statement. Any changes to Loews’ Statement will become effective upon posting of the revised Statement on the site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes acceptance of the revised Statement then in effect.
Questions about this Statement or how Loews processes personal information may be submitted to Loews by email at email@example.com or by postal mail to Loews Hotels Marketing Division – 655 Madison Avenue – New York, NY 10065.
Loews Privacy Statement Revisions
As stated above, Loews may modify this Statement from time to time. To help track the most significant changes, Loews will include a history of changes, below.
Last Update: 2017
- Updated to include more detail regarding information gathering and uses.