Park Avenue Hotel
Welcome to Loews Regency New York Hotel
Situated boldly on New York’s Park Avenue, Loews Regency New York is a destination luxury hotel conveniently located on Manhattan's Upper East Side. Loews Regency seamlessly blends its iconic Art Deco design with modern sensibilities, craftily merging form and function to complement 50 years of service expertise.
- 379 spacious guestrooms, including 58 spectacular suites & residences
- Signature Suites curated by top designers including Nate Berkus, Meyer Davis, Rottet Studio, and Haynes Roberts
- 4 meeting rooms, ideal for small business and intimate gatherings
- The Regency Bar & Grill, home of the Power Breakfast
- Sant Ambroeus Coffee Bar
- Flavor by Loews Regency New York brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa
- Park Avenue Privileges program provides upgraded amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Late check-out: available at an additional charge
- Age of check-in: 21
- Valet and self-parking: Overnight/24-hour parking is available for $90 per car including tax. SUVs and other oversize vehicles will incur an additional $15 charge. Hourly rates available. Entrance located on 61st Street between Park and Madison Avenues. Limited space available.
- Business center: available 24 hours
- In-room dining: Daily: 24 hours
- Fitness center: open 24 hours daily except for cleaning times of 1:30pm - 2pm and 4am - 4:30am
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- Pet fee: $50 per stay
- To request a bill from a previous stay please email email@example.com or contact us at 1 888-320-6065.