Services + Amenities
A Full Range of Services at Loews Regency New York Hotel
Loews Regency New York Hotel is an ideal New York City location, just steps from Fifth Avenue, Central Park and many other iconic cultural landmarks. But even with all there is to see and do right outside our doors, you'll still look forward to returning to all that awaits you at our Park Avenue luxury hotel.
Park Avenue Privileges
Experience the benefits of staying on Park Avenue with complimentary amenities offered to make your residence with us more comfortable
- State-of-the-art fitness center located on the 2nd floor
- Complimentary coffee service to-go each morning at The Regency Bar
- Complimentary shoeshine
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Newspapers upon request
- Turndown upon request
Other Services Available at the Loews Regency
- Business center
- Audio/Visual: King Cole, our in-house partner, has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierges are happy to handle nearly any request. Concierge services are available 7am - 10pm daily.
- Dry cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room service: Daily, 24 hours
- Parking: Overnight/24-hour parking is available for $90 per car including tax. SUVs and other oversized vehicles will incur an additional $15 charge. Hourly rates available. Entrance located on 61st Street between Park and Madison Avenues. Garage clearance height is 6 feet, 5 inches.
- Shoeshine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Regency New York Hotel. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Regency New York, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste of our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at home.
- Assorted board games and toys
- Crayons and coloring books
- PlayStation for loan
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Regency New York.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Regency New York Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets: Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding, and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers, and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags, and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip, and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Regency New York Hotel is just steps from world-famous Central Park - the perfect spot to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Regency New York Hotel charges a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel