Services + Amenities
A Full Range of Services at Loews Regency New York
Loews Regency New York Hotel is an ideal New York City location, just steps from Fifth Avenue and many other iconic cultural and commercial landmarks. But even with all there is to see and do right outside our doors, we think you'll still look forward to returning to all that awaits you at our Park Avenue luxury hotel - your sophisticated home away from home in New York City.
Featured Services + Amenities
Pressed For Time?
Need your items pressed, ironed or steamed in a hurry? Press Star Service between 7 AM and 10 PM and we'll get it done for you in two hours or less for just $5 per piece.
Coming back soon? We'll keep your toiletries, clothing and shoes safe until you return so you can avoid the hassle. Before you check out, press Star Service and request the complimentary "Wrinkle-Free Travel" program. We will bring a ticket and garment bag to your room.
Mercedes Car Service
To make getting around the city simpler, our Mercedes S550 house car will drop you within a 20 block radius available on a first come, first served basis. Please note reservations are not accepted.
Our Business Center features PCs, Internet access, and has printing and scanning capabilities. The Center is open 24 hours a day with guestroom key access. We can also arrange for specialized services and advance notice.
Our Fitness Center offers a wide selection of state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strengthening equipment including stationary and spin bikes, treadmills, eliptical machines, back and chest machines and free weights. If you have the time, our concierge can also arrange for a private health assessment and personal training sessions. Should you prefer to exhale, stretch and tone, we can also arrange for yoga and Pilates classes in Central Park.
Other Services Available at the Loews Regency
- Audio/Visual: PSAV our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
- Parking: Overnight/24 hour parking is available for $80 per car including tax. Please note that SUV’s and other oversize vehicles will incur an additional $15 charge. Hourly rates are also available. The entrance is on 61st Street between Park and Madison Avenues.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Regency New York Hotel. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Regency New York, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Regency New York offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Regency New York is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Regency New York Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Regency New York Hotel is just steps from world-famous Central Park - the perfect spot to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Regency New York Hotel charges a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.