Services + Amenities
A Full Range of Services at Loews Regency New York Hotel
Loews Regency New York Hotel is an ideal New York City location, just steps from Fifth Avenue, Central Park and many other iconic cultural landmarks. But even with all there is to see and do right outside our doors, you'll still look forward to returning to all that awaits you at our Park Avenue luxury hotel.
Park Avenue Privileges
Experience the benefits of staying on Park Avenue with complimentary amenities offered to make your residence with us more comfortable
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring Peloton Bikes, available 24 hours daily
- Complimentary coffee service to-go each morning at The Regency Bar
- Use of house car for trips within a 20 block radius, on a first come first serve basis
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Complimentary wifi
- Newspapers upon request
- Turndown upon request
Other Services Available at the Loews Regency
- Pressed for time
- Business Center
- Audio/Visual: PSAV our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
- Parking: Overnight/24 hour parking is available for $80 per car including tax. Please note that SUV’s and other oversize vehicles will incur an additional $15 charge. Hourly rates are also available. The entrance is on 61st Street between Park and Madison Avenues.
- Charging Stations: Two Tesla charging stations for use
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Regency New York Hotel. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Regency New York, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Regency New York offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Regency New York is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Regency New York Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Regency New York Hotel is just steps from world-famous Central Park - the perfect spot to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Regency New York Hotel charges a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided