WILL BE PART OF BALLPARK VILLAGE'S $260 MILLION EXPANSION - Opening 2020
Live! By Loews – St. Louis, MO, the $65 million hotel project, will bring an upscale hospitality experience to downtown St. Louis. Located directly across from Busch Stadium at the intersection of Clark and 8th Streets, Live! by Loews – St. Louis, MO will be a celebration of the rich history of St. Louis, a spectacular destination for sports fans, families, and visitors, as well as a premier location for meetings and special events. The 8-story hotel tower is part of a dynamic plan to complete a full build-out of Clark Street, transforming it into one of the most unique city streets in all of professional sports.
Live! by Loews – Opening in 2020 - St. Louis, MO will feature:
- 216 luxury guestrooms, including 19 suites
- 17,000 square feet of meeting and special event space that boasts incredible views of Busch Stadium, downtown St. Louis and the Gateway Arch. Located on the hotel’s second level, these spaces include:
- A Grand Ballroom that flows out to an outdoor amenity deck
- An Executive Board Room
- Several break out meeting rooms
- An expansive, exclusive outdoor event terrace
- Great Room Lounge and Outdoor Terrace:
- Fitness facility, lobby and porte-cochere entrance with 24-hour valet services
The 700,000 square foot second phase of Ballpark Village being developed in partnership between the St. Louis Cardinals and The Cordish Companies will feature a 29-story luxury high-rise apartment tower, the first Class-A office building built in downtown St. Louis in nearly thirty years, an upscale, full-service Live! by Loews convention hotel, as well as additional retail and entertainment. Just as the first phase of Ballpark Village created more than 1,000 construction jobs and 1,700 permanent new jobs when it opened, the second phase of Ballpark Village stands to create 1,500 construction jobs and more than 1,000 permanent new jobs. Plans call for construction to get underway by the end of this year.