Live! by Loews - St. Louis, MO - Opening Spring 2020
Part of Ballpark Village's $260M Expansion
Introducing an unprecedented luxury St. Louis experience in the midst of the city’s sports and entertainment locale of Ballpark Village, steps away from iconic Busch Stadium. With first-class hospitality and superior amenities, Live! by Loews - St. Louis will feature 216 luxury guestrooms and 17,000 square feet of meeting and event space upon its debut in February 2020. Find culinary excellence in multiple dining outlets, and more than enough contemporary, yet cozy outlets for mingling with friends and colleagues – including a lively outdoor rooftop terrace with greenspace. Immerse yourself in design harkening back to the rich history of St. Louis and the origins of American baseball while discovering a respite in the midst of hustle and bustle. We look forward to hosting you with luxurious surroundings and lively entertainment.
- 216 luxury guestrooms, including 19 suites
- 17,000 square feet of meeting and special event space that boasts incredible views of Busch Stadium, downtown St. Louis and the Gateway Arch. Located on the hotel’s second level, these spaces include:
- A Grand Ballroom that flows out to an outdoor amenity deck
- An Executive Board Room
- Several break out meeting rooms
- An expansive outdoor terrace and bar
- Great Room Lounge with outdoor event space option
- Fitness facility, lobby and porte-cochere entrance with 24-hour valet services
About Ballpark Village
The 700,000 square foot second phase of Ballpark Village being developed in partnership between the St. Louis Cardinals and The Cordish Companies will feature a 29-story luxury high-rise apartment tower, the first Class-A office building built in downtown St. Louis in nearly thirty years, an upscale, full-service Live! by Loews convention hotel, as well as additional retail and entertainment. Just as the first phase of Ballpark Village created more than 1,000 construction jobs and 1,700 permanent new jobs when it opened, the second phase of Ballpark Village stands to create 1,500 construction jobs and more than 1,000 permanent new jobs. Plans call for construction to get underway by the end of this year.