Services + Amenities
Luxury Service in Downtown St. Louis
Here at Live! by Loews St. Louis, good, old-fashioned customer service is what we’re all about. Whether it’s spending a day full of activities – catching a Cardinals game across the street or strolling down to The Gateway Arch just a half-mile away – our knowledgeable concierges are here to assist. Looking for something more relaxing? With the luxurious comforts of our amenities and all-encompassing service, your St. Louis experience will be simply unmatched at Loews.
Services + Amenities
- Business Center: Features PCs, Internet access, and has printing and scanning capabilities. The Center is open 24 hours a day with guestroom key access. We can also arrange for specialized services with advance notice.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Cribs: available in all room types; may incur additional fee
- Dry Cleaning & Pressing: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Fitness Center: including Peloton bikes for guest use
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom, the lobby or our meeting rooms.
- Restaurants & Lounges
- Clark & Bourbon: friendly neighborhood steakhouse
- The Bullock: outdoor terrace and bar
- Bar Bourbon: lobby lounge
- River Market: grab & go market
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24-hours a day
- Rollaway Beds: available in King rooms only, $40/per night
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet, or other personal electronics.
- Security: Safety is always our top priority. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service.
Loews Loves Families
Everyone looks forward to moments of family togetherness. At Live! by Loews – St. Louis, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palette -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel more at home.
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Live! by Loews – St. Louis.
Loews Loves Pets
At Live! by Loews, you and your furry friends have everything you need to feel right at home: Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding, and more. Please note we pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Service animals are always welcome.
Live! by Loews St. Louis charges a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall.
For Your Accessibility Needs
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Concierge desk
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTYs for guest use
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel