Loews Kansas City Hotel to Open on April 2, 2020. A New Era in Hospitality is Coming to the Midwest.
Loews Kansas City Hotel will showcase 800 guestrooms, a lobby bar, three meal restaurant, grab & go coffee shop, indoor lap pool and 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space, which connects directly to the Kansas City Convention Center via a new pedestrian bridge. The hotel is also in walking distance to key attractions and other destination landmarks like the Kansas City Power & Light District, Sprint Center, KC Streetcar and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts.
Loews Kansas City Hotel will feature:
- 800 guestrooms including 47 luxury suites
- 60,000 sq. ft. of function space including:
- 22 meeting and banquet rooms
- 3 board rooms
- 6,000 sq. ft. of outdoor terrace
- Largest ballroom in the city
- Lobby bar
- Hotel restaurant with wraparound balcony that overlooks downtown and the Power & Light District
- Grab & go coffee and sundries shop
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Luxury spa and indoor saltwater lap pool