Loews Kansas City Hotel
A New Era in Midwest Hospitality is Here
The all-new Loews Kansas City Hotel showcases 800 guestrooms, a lobby bar, three meal restaurant, grab & go coffee shop, indoor lap pool and 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space, which connects directly to the Kansas City Convention Center via a new pedestrian bridge. Conveniently within walking distance to key attractions and other destination landmarks like the Kansas City Power & Light District, Sprint Center, KC Streetcar and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: Click Here
- 800 guestrooms including 47 luxury suites
- 60,000 sq. ft. of function space including:
- 22 meeting and banquet rooms
- 3 board rooms
- 6,000 sq. ft. of outdoor terrace
- Largest ballroom in the city
- Lobby bar
- Hotel restaurant with wraparound balcony that overlooks downtown and the Power & Light District
- Grab & go coffee and sundries shop
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Luxury spa and indoor saltwater lap pool
- In order to maintain as much of a contactless experience as possible, credit card payments are preferred.