Kansas City Meetings
Meetings-at-a-Glance at Loews Kansas City Hotel
Experience a new era of hospitality and be just steps away from exciting dining, shopping, and entertainment options in a re-energized downtown Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport, 25-minute drive
800 guestrooms including:
- 380 rooms with king beds
- 373 rooms with two queen beds
47 stylish suites including:
- One Presidential Suite
- Four Vice Presidential Suites
- 17 Corner Suites
- 19 Grand Suites
- Three Studio Suites
- Three Terrace Suites
- Approximately 60,000 square feet of function space
- 33 Meeting and banquet rooms
- Two (2) Oversized Ballrooms, one of the largest in the city
- Three (3) boardrooms
- 6,000 square foot outdoor terrace
- Private dining events available at hotel restaurant, up to 114 guests
Our lobby bar features custom cocktails and a creative take on American fare that celebrates Kansas City’s past and present.
Paying homage to Kansas City’s railroad history, our brasserie reinvents great American classics, with BBQ, Bourbon, and much more. Enjoy a warm atmosphere and take in the view on our wraparound balcony overlooking downtown and the Power & Light district.
Red Wheat Baking Co.
Our Grab and Go market, features artisanal coffee drinks, freshly baked goods, sandwiches, and other items perfect for when you’re on the move.
Relax and experience views of the Performing Arts Center while grabbing a quick bite and enjoying a local cocktail, craft beer, or glass of wine. Horsefeather Social is open seasonally.
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Full-service spa with five treatment rooms
- Indoor lap pool and jacuzzi
- Walking distance to Kansas City Power & Light District, T-Mobile Center, KC Streetcar, and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- Business center and conference concierge
- Dry cleaning, pressing, and shoe shine
- Valet and self-parking
- Safes and safe deposit boxes
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.