Services + Amenities
Experience Indulgent Kansas City Service
With 800 guestrooms and our central location in downtown KC, we provide more than ample space for events, business travel, and city escapes. But our generous size is paired with personalized, intimate service and our mission at Loews Kansas City Hotel is to make every guest who walks through our doors feel at home.
Our concierge team is always on hand with in-the-know local itineraries, and our dedicated meetings and events team takes pride in helping you pull off an event your attendees will remember for years to come. All those little things that make your business trip, vacation, or staycation seamless? We’ve got it covered—from complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel to 24-hour room service, business services, and fitness center access. Our own luxury spa and indoor saltwater lap pool mean you can include some “me time” on your agenda, too.
Services + Amenities
- Luxury Spa with 5 Treatment Rooms - Coming Soon
- Indoor Saltwater Lap Pool
- Audio/ Visual
- Business Center - Coming Soon
- Catering & Conference Facilities
- Dry Cleaning & Pressing
- Valet: $34
- Self-parking: $24
- Restaurants & Lounges
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes
- Shoe Shine
- Two ATM machines, located on levels 4 and 6
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Kansas City Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at home.
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Kansas City Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
Our Kansas City pet-friendly hotel loves to welcome your four-legged friends. Put Simply: Loews Loves Pets. Here, all pets receive their own gifts, including a pet tag, bowl, and a special treat to start their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on Kansas City pet hotel services–such as pet room-service menu, local dog-walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops, and groomers.
At Loews Kansas City Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our award-winning chef
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers, and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags, and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip, and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to our guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Kansas City charges a $50 per stay fee. Note: We limit the number of pets to two (2) per room. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from hotel’s public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Accessible self-parking for cars and vans
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair drivers
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome