Rock Out at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando™
At the Hard Rock Hotel®, we turn up the volume on fun. It’s our mission in life to treat you like a rock star. It starts with exclusive theme-park benefits, it’s a lot like having an all-access, backstage pass to all the excitement. As our guest, you get FREE Universal Express Unlimited™ * ride access^ to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in Universal Studios Florida ™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure ™ - a benefit worth up to $129 per person, per day^^ (valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay™). Plus, there’s Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and select attractions at Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park, one hour before the theme parks open. And that’s just the beginning. So brace yourself, because at the Hard Rock Hotel a “quiet getaway” just isn’t in our vocabulary.
The Hard Rock Hotel® —where the memories you create are as indelible as your favorite songs.
- 650 luxurious guestrooms, including 29 suites
- 12,000 square-foot pool with giant waterslide, under-water speakers and a sand-pit
- Take time to dine at one of our restaurants, or allow us to bring you a cocktail poolside
- 6,000-plus square feet of indoor function space, a rockin’ choice for weddings or corporate functions
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room – and in public spaces
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Overnight Guest Parking
- Self-Parking: $28 plus tax per vehicle, per night
- Non-Guest Parking
- Hourly Rates
- Under 5 Minutes: complimentary
- 5-10 Minutes: $10 plus tax per vehicle
- 30+ Minutes: $30 per vehicle
- Daily Rates
- Self-Parking: $30 plus tax per vehicle
- Hourly Rates
- Business Center: 24 hours a day, with room key (Fees apply)
- body rock® Fitness Center: Hours are subject to availability. Please inquire upon arrival to the hotel for applicable hours.
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Cribs/Rollaways: Cribs are complimentary. Rollaways are available on a first-come, first-served basis for $35 plus tax per day (one rollaway allowed per room).
- Extra Person Charges: An additional charge of $40 per extra adult applies for more than 2 adult guests per room. Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at an additional fee plus tax per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. Available on a first come first serve basis.
- Pet Policy: Pets are permitted for a $100 fee* in a pet-friendly room category (if you book a non-pet room, you’ll be re-assigned one upon arrival) with no more than two pets in any one guest room. Please make arrangements with housekeeping for daily room cleaning during your stay. Dogs may be walked in designated places and are not allowed at pool, lounge or restaurant areas. Should your pet’s behavior result in guest complaints, you may be asked to board your pet in an outside shelter. You must bring proof of your pet’s up-to-date vaccinations, as well as current records from a licensed veterinarian. Please note that Club level rooms do not participate in this program. For the complete Loews Loves Pets Policy, click here.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 6 days or more days prior to arrival: Full Refund
- 0- 5 days prior to arrival: Charged one night's room rate plus tax
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are forfeited if guest checks out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.
View Terms + Conditions
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
^Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ^^Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited™ pass ranging between $84.99 and $189.99.
†Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. *Fees subject to change without notice.