Services + Amenities
Loews Loves The Whole Family—Including Your Pets
At Hard Rock Hotel, “go big or go home” is almost a mantra. Our T-Rex-size pool has a monster slide, and there are speakers under the water so you never have to miss your favorite tune. We also think our micro-beach is the ideal place to work on some major relaxation. Of all the Orlando hotels with fun pools, there is nothing that compares to the Hard Rock Hotel. Of course, if you’d like another type of liquid fun, let our servers bring you a cold beer or frozen cocktail. Our poolside cabanas, available for a fee, are a luxurious oasis within an oasis. If you need to keep yourself bikini- or camera-ready, our body rock® Fitness Center is the answer. After a serious workout, relax at our sister property’s Mandara Spa, just moments away.
Poolside Activities + Recreation
Welcome to the centerpiece of Hard Rock Hotel—the "can't miss" activity during your stay with us. Hang out at the beach and soak up the sun for the day. Your favorite tunes fill the air, and the pool features an underwater sound system so you'll never miss a beat. Every member of the family is sure to have a rockin' good time going down the 260-foot pool slide. There’s even more poolside fun thanks to these awesome features:
- Giant water slide
- Two Jacuzzis
- Sand volleyball court
- Interactive fountains and play area for the children
Poolside Activities & Recreation
Poolside activities are temporarily suspended.
- From ping pong tournaments, water balloon tosses, pool basketball, hula hoop contests or arts & crafts, you’ll find something fun to do poolside for the whole family. Check with the front desk upon your arrival to find out what's going on during your stay.
- The Hard Rock Hotel® has A-list worthy cabanas available to rent. Each comes equipped with a ceiling fan, plasma TV, refrigerator, wireless Internet, and of course, a server to bring you drinks all day.
- The pool also rocks out with Concert Nights & DJ Days on a seasonal basis.
Spa & Fitness
bodyrock® Fitness Center
Stay in peak condition during your stay by visiting the complimentary body rock fitness center, featuring the latest in cardio fitness and circuit-training equipment. Equipment and amenities include treadmills, bicycles, elliptical cross trainers, a free weight area with dumbbells and bench, Cardio Theater, Stairmaster, steam and sauna rooms and locker facilities.
Hours are subject to availability. Please inquire applicable hours upon arrival to the hotel.
Jogging & Walking Paths
Whether you're a jogger or a walker, you can enjoy a scenic trip around the beautifully landscaped grounds of the Hard Rock Hotel. The paths extend throughout the rest of Universal Orlando Resort as well. Stop by the hotel’s concierge desk upon your arrival and ask about the 1.5- or 3.8-mile loops.
Loews Loves Kids
Our signature Loews Loves Kids Programs are designed to make it fun and easy for families to travel with children and teens. From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
Resort Kids’ Camp
When Mom and Dad want to enjoy a night of fun or a quiet dinner alone, they can drop the kids off at the Resort Kids' Camp. Kids will enjoy arts and crafts, stories, computers, video games, movies, board games and other activities. Kids' Camp is for children ages 4–14 (children must be toilet-trained children). $15 per hour, per child / $15 per meal. Open from 5 PM–11:30 PM, Sunday through Thursday and from 5 PM to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays (subject to change). Please call 407-503-2200 for reservations and more information.
Babysitting: Simply contact the concierge at 407-503-2200 for arrangements and more information.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Hotels, we are cat-and dog-friendly, all pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to kick off their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on hotel pet services such as our Loews Loves pets room service menu, local dog walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops and groomers.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms, which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. We charge a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For the complete Loews Loves Pets Policy, click here.
Other Services + Amenities at Hard Rock Hotel
- Audio/Visual: PSAV our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access in the public areas, including the pool deck. Free Wi-Fi is now also available in guest rooms. Upgrade to Premium Plus*^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available 6 days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at the Hard Rock Hotel. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics. Safe Deposit Boxes are available to rent for free, and are located at the Front Desk.
- On-Site Business Center: located near Conference Area. Available 24 Hours with Room Access for Computer Usage and Printing. Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing. Staff available M-F 7AM - 5:30PM & Saturday 7AM - 12 PM to assist with high volume copies and shipping. *Package Handling Fees apply for inbound/outbound shipping. Call for more information. Please note the Business Center cannot store perishable items.
- Mail Services: Guest can receive mail throughout their stay. If you intend to receive mail during your stay with, please be sure to include the resort’s mailing address, along with your name and arrival day for your reservation. Please note that a per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Luggage Service desk. Pricing may vary and is based on the size of the package. The hotel cannot accept groceries or any other perishables that are mailed to the resort.
- Age Requirements: You must be 21 years of age, and provide proper identification upon check-in, to book a room at Hard Rock Hotel®. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.
Airport & Local Transportation
Whether you are in Orlando for business or pleasure, you can count on the hotel Concierge and Destination MCO’s team of local experts to handle your transportation needs seamlessly. Private car service is available for hotel guests arriving at Orlando International Airport through Destination MCO (fees apply) and can be arranged with the Concierge 407-503-2200 or with the Destination MCO team at 407-422-2522. Once you have reserved your vehicle, your private chauffeur will be waiting for you with a name sign on the second floor of the Orlando International Airport (MCO), next to the escalators closest to your specific baggage claim carousel.
Walking paths and shuttle buses connect all of Universal Orlando's on-site resort hotels to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal CityWalk™. Universal's Volcano Bay™ is accessible via complimentary shuttle.
Rental Car Services
Avis® desks are located next to the Universal Orlando™ Vacation Planning Center and are open seven days a week from 8 am–5 pm. To make a reservation††, call (407) 503-2156.
Mobility Scooter Rentals
For guests who need to rent a mobility scooter during their stay, we have four preferred vendors allowed to deliver equipment on hotel property.
The preferred vendors are listed below. Please be aware that no other companies are allowed to deliver mobility scooters on hotel property.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Fitness center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTYs for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel