Services + Amenities
Loews Loves The Whole Family—Including Your Pets
At Hard Rock Hotel, “go big or go home” is almost a mantra. Our T-Rex-size pool has a monster slide, and there are speakers under the water so you never have to miss your favorite tune. We also think our micro-beach is the ideal place to work on some major relaxation. Of all the Orlando hotels with fun pools, there is nothing that compares to the Hard Rock Hotel. Of course, if you’d like another type of liquid fun, let our servers bring you a cold beer or frozen cocktail. Our poolside cabanas, available for a fee, are a luxurious oasis within an oasis. If you need to keep yourself bikini- or camera-ready, our body rock® Fitness Center is the answer. After a serious workout, relax at our sister property’s Mandara Spa, just moments away.
Poolside Activities + Recreation
Welcome to the centerpiece of Hard Rock Hotel—the "can't miss" activity during your stay with us. Hang out at the beach and soak up the sun for the day. Your favorite tunes fill the air, and the pool features an underwater sound system so you'll never miss a beat. Every member of the family is sure to have a rockin' good time going down the 260-foot pool slide. There’s even more poolside fun thanks to these awesome features:
- Giant water slide
- Two Jacuzzis
- Sand volleyball court
- Interactive fountains and play area for the children
Poolside Activities & Recreation
- From ping pong tournaments, water balloon tosses, pool basketball, hula hoop contests or arts & crafts, you’ll find something fun to do poolside for the whole family. Check with the front desk upon your arrival to find out what's going on during your stay.
- The Hard Rock Hotel® has A-list worthy cabanas available to rent. Each comes equipped with a ceiling fan, plasma TV, refrigerator, wireless Internet, and of course, a server to bring you drinks all day.
- The pool also rocks out with Concert Nights & DJ Days on a seasonal basis.
Spa & Fitness
bodyrock® Fitness Center
Stay in peak condition during your stay by visiting the complimentary body rock fitness center, featuring the latest in cardio fitness and circuit-training equipment. Equipment and amenities include treadmills, bicycles, elliptical cross trainers, a free weight area with dumbbells and bench, Cardio Theater, Stairmaster, steam and sauna rooms and locker facilities.
- Open 5 AM – 10 PM Daily
Jogging & Walking Paths
Whether you're a jogger or a walker, you can enjoy a scenic trip around the beautifully landscaped grounds of the Hard Rock Hotel. The paths extend throughout the rest of Universal Orlando Resort as well. Stop by the hotel’s concierge desk upon your arrival and ask about the 1.5- or 3.8-mile loops.
Loews Loves Kids
Our signature Loews Loves Kids Programs are designed to make it fun and easy for families to travel with children and teens. From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
Resort Kids’ Camp
When Mom and Dad want to enjoy a night of fun or a quiet dinner alone, they can drop the kids off at the Resort Kids' Camp. Kids will enjoy arts and crafts, stories, computers, video games, movies, board games and other activities. Kids' Camp is for children ages 4–14 (children must be toilet-trained children). $15 per hour, per child / $15 per meal. Open from 5 PM–11:30 PM, Sunday through Thursday and from 5 PM to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays (subject to change). Please call 407-503-3200 for reservations and more information.
Babysitting: Simply contact the concierge for arrangements and fees for more information.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Hotels, we are cat-and dog-friendly, all pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to kick off their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on hotel pet services such as our Loews Loves pets room service menu, local dog walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops and groomers.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms, which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. We charge a nightly fee of $50 – with a maximum of $150 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of pet policies, please contact us.
Other Services + Amenities at Hard Rock Hotel
- Audio/Visual: PSAV our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access in the public areas, including the pool deck. Free Wi-Fi is now also available in guest rooms. Upgrade to Premium Plus*^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available 6 days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Parking: We offer valet and self parking at the Hard Rock Hotel® For valet parking, please allow 20 minutes for the retrieval of your vehicle.
- Valet Parking:
- Overnight parking is $33 per vehicle, per night
- Day parking is $38 per vehicle, per day
- Overnight parking is $24 per vehicle, per night
- Day parking is $26 per vehicle, per day
- Valet Parking:
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at the Hard Rock Hotel. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics. Safe Deposit Boxes are available to rent for free, and are located at the Front Desk.
- On-Site Business Center: located near Conference Area. Available 24 Hours with Room Access for Computer Usage and Printing. Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing. Staff available M-F 7AM - 5:30PM & Saturday 7AM - 12 PM to assist with high volume copies and shipping. *Package Handling Fees apply for inbound/outbound shipping. Call for more information. Please note the Business Center cannot store perishable items.
- Age Requirements: You must be 21 years of age, and provide proper identification upon check-in, to book a room at Hard Rock Hotel®. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.
Airport & Local Transportation
Whether you are in Orlando for business or pleasure, you can count on the hotel Concierge and Destination MCO’s team of local experts to handle your transportation needs seamlessly. Private car service is available for hotel guests arriving at Orlando International Airport through Destination MCO (fees apply) and can be arranged with the Concierge 407-503-2200 or with the Destination MCO team at 407-422-2522. Once you have reserved your vehicle, your private chauffeur will be waiting for you with a name sign on the second floor of the Orlando International Airport (MCO), next to the escalators closest to your specific baggage claim carousel.
Walking paths and shuttle buses connect all of Universal Orlando's on-site resort hotels to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal CityWalk™. Universal's Volcano Bay™ is accessible via complimentary shuttle.
Hotel Dining Shuttle
Get a taste of everything our resort hotels have to offer. A free shuttle provides transportation to and from our on-site hotel restaurants with pick-up available in the hotel lobby approximately every 30 minutes from 6–10 pm**. Board the shuttle early to allow you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your dinner reservation. Call (407) 503-DINE (3463) or visit the hotel concierge to make your reservation^^.
Rental Car Services
Avis® desks are located next to the Universal Orlando™ Vacation Planning Center and are open seven days a week from 8 am–5 pm. To make a reservation††, call (407) 503-2156.