A Secluded Waterfront Oasis with Genuine Southern California Style
Welcome to Loews Coronado Bay Resort
Perched on a 15-acre peninsula, there’s simply nothing like our destination, surrounded by shimmering bay waters and the San Diego skyline. A private oasis home to endless activities – from sailboat excursions and watersports, to beaches and pool cabanas – our resort is quintessentially Southern California.
- 440 luxury guestrooms, including 40 plush suites
- 70,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Three heated pools
- Named by Conde Nast as one of the Top 19 Resorts of Southern California, Readers’ Choice
- Crown Landing serves Southern California coastal cuisine bursting with local flavors and the freshest seafood
- Sea Spa is a top facility among hotels in Coronado and offers signature treatments, therapies, and products
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- AAA Four Diamond Hotel
- Flavor by Loews Coronado Bay Resort brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: Click Here
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM
- In order to maintain as much of a contactless experience as possible, credit card payments are preferred.
- Late check-out charge: 50% of the daily rate before 3 PM, and 100% of the daily rate after 3 PM
- Age of check in: 18
- Resort Fee: $35 per day. Click here for more info.
- Self-parking: $34 per night; Valet parking: $39 per night
- Business Center: 2nd floor, 24 hours
- Fitness Center: 5 AM–8 PM
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- Pet fee: $150 per stay
- To request a bill from a previous stay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1 888-320-6065