Services + Amenities
Luxury San Diego Services
With the luxurious comforts of our amenities and our all-encompassing service, your experience with us will be simply unmatched. Our concierges are here to help with directions, dinner reservations, and more. And whether you're here for business or pleasure, we want to ensure you are taken care of with access to our 24-hour Business Center or relaxing under your own Poolside Cabana.
A daily resort fee of $39 plus tax per room will be added to your account each night and includes all the following:
- Welcome beverage upon arrival
- Google Chromecast TV streaming
- In-room bottled water
- 24-hour Fitness Center and Studio Access
- Daily group fitness classes
- Use of pickleball courts seasonally, based on availability
- Shuttle service to Downtown Coronado Village
- Shuttle service to Silver Strand State Beach
- Use of beach toys, chairs, and umbrellas
Services + Amenities
- 3 Heated Pools: including our own Poolside Concierge
- Loews Coronado Bay Marina: a collection of 80 slips to accommodate vessels up to 130 feet in length, our first-class marina provides both high-tech features and access to all the resort has to offer.
- ATM: Our automated teller machine is located on the lobby level next to the retail shops and is compatible with most banking systems.
- Audio/Visual: Onsite PSAV offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Business Center: The Business Center offers a full range of services and supplies including photocopying, faxing, personal computer use, and printing with high-speed Internet access. Boarding pass printing is also available. Located in the lobby on the 2nd floor, services are available 24 hours a day. Please bring a credit card for automated service.
- Car Rental: Our concierge maintains a list of all vehicle rental services in the area and can have a car waiting for you at the hotel. Avis car rental kiosk is located in the lobby as well.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conferencing facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Dry Cleaning and Pressing: Same-day service is available Monday through Friday. We also provide laundry pick-up.
- Fitness Center: Open daily 5am - 10pm
- Internet: We offer guests complimentary in-room wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Valet Parking: $50 per night, with in and out privileges. Rates are subject to change.
- Self-Parking: $47 per night, with in and out privileges. Rates are subject to change.
- Restaurant and Lounges: We have four restaurant and lounge options. Spa/Fitness Center Food and drink service is also available.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available for breakfast, dinner, and late-night eats.
- Rollaway Beds: Rollaway beds are available for $25/per day.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe. Plus, our front desk has additional safe deposit boxes available 24 hours.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Coronado Bay. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe Shine: Complimentary shoeshine is available through the Bell Desk.
- Water Sports & Bike Rentals: you’ll love the convenience of Action Sports Rentals at our Marina, where you can launch a serene sunset sail, thrilling jet ski excursion, rent beach cruisers and so much more.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together. And at Loews Coronado Bay Resort, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste of our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at home.
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Coronado Bay Resort.
Loews Loves Pets
Our San Diego pet-friendly hotel loves to welcome your four-legged friends. Put Simply: Loews Loves Pets. That’s more than just talk, too; our resort was featured in National Geographic's The Dog Lover's Guide to Travel.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Coronado Bay Resort charges a $150 per stay fee. Note: We limit the number of pets to two (2) per room. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Registration desk
- Parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Parking spaces for vans in the self-parking facility
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Concierge desk
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation
- TTYs for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel