San Diego Bay Meetings
Meetings-at-a-Glance Loews Coronado Bay Resort
Perched on its own 15-acre peninsula, Loews Coronado Bay is a private waterfront oasis just minutes from downtown Coronado, a charming resort village, and nearby San Diego.
- San Diego International Airport, 12 miles
- Los Angeles International Airport, 130 miles
Rooms and Suites
- 440 sea-inspired guest rooms, including 41 suites with bay, marina, pool, or resort views
Meetings and Events
- 70,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space, accommodating groups of up to 1,600 guests
- Meeting space is backed up by state-of-the-art A/V services
- Located within minutes of Coronado Village and just a short drive from downtown San Diego
- Waterfront outdoor terraces with views of the San Diego Bay, Pacific Ocean, and resort marina
- Innovative banquet menus, featuring uniquely local options
- Custom Landing Page for online group reservations and other Planner Tools
Dining and Entertainment
Offers casual breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner featuring SoCal cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere.
Boasts breathtaking views of the skyline and Coronado Bay, along with small bites, signature cocktails, and craft beers.
Poolside lounge featuring legendary margaritas, and south-of-the-border bites.
Silver Strand Exchange
Serves gelato, sandwiches, salads, pastries, coffee from For Five Roasters, fresh juices, and smoothies. Plus, a vast selection of market goods.
Flavor by Loews Hotels: Eating Like a Local Made Easy
We've brought the local food scene to you by partnering with some of our favorite neighborhood food and drink artisans. Serving it up fresh, right here in the hotel.
Things to Do
- Three heated pools, multiple hot tubs, and a dry sauna
- Three tennis courts
- Full-service Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Water sports and bike rentals are available through Action Water Sports at our 80-slip marina
- Walk to Silver Strand Beach in less than 10 minutes or allow us to escort you and your gear with resort transportation
- Seasonally, enjoy our beach chairs, towels, beach toys, boogie boards, and more
- A short drive to magnificent golf courses in San Diego, from public courses to PGA-caliber greens
At Your Service
- 24-hour business center
- Onsite car rental
- Dry cleaning, pressing, and shoe shine
- Safe deposit boxes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public spaces and every guestroom
- Valet and self-parking
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.