Meetings + Events
Flexible Meeting Space For Your Next Big Event
Book More, Save More
Save up to 7% off your master bill when you book two or more contracts before December 31, 2018 to consume by December 31, 2019.
Just having a meeting or event in San Diego is reason enough to smile. But having your next gathering at Loews Coronado Bay Resort is reason for epic celebration. Our property is located on its own private 15-acre peninsula and has over 70,000square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space that’s as flexible as it is gorgeous. From the spacious Commodore Ballroom and Foyer with breathtaking views of the San Diego Bay to our various water-view terraces and gardens, each space comes with the benefit of unparalleled service.
At Loews Coronado Bay, our seasoned Meeting Specialists are here to make your event one everyone will remember, and to deliver the most bang for your budget. Naturally, all our flexible meeting space is backed up by state-of-the-art A/V services and we offer award-winning catering with mouthwatering SoCal menu options. If pampering is on the agenda, our soothing Sea Spa is the ideal venue. Plus, we offer some very calming group discounts.
Loews is ideally located, within minutes of Coronado Village and just a short drive from downtown San Diego. With world-class amenities and unlimited recreation options, including tennis and nearby golf, Loews Coronado Bay offers a one-of-a-kind meeting experience that everyone will be talking about well after they leave.
- 65,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space, accommodating groups up to 1,600 guests
- Waterfront outdoor terraces with views of the San Diego Bay, Pacific Ocean and resort marina
- Remarkable water and city skyline views with meeting space on the 1st and 2nd floors
- Largest meeting room is the Commodore Ballroom, with 13,764 square feet and expansive pre-function space overlooking the San Diego Bay
- Constellation Ballroom with 5,162 square feet and a private terrace overlooking the marina and pool area
- Seven to nine additional meeting rooms ranging in size from 580 to 4,000 square feet, plus a variety of suites and hospitality options
- Innovative banquet menus, featuring uniquely local menus
- On-site audio-visual services from PSAV Presentation Services
- Custom Landing Page for online group reservations and other Planner Tools
Other Hotel Highlights:
- 440 guestrooms including 40 suites all with bay, marina, pool or garden views
- Four restaurants including the award-winning Crown Landing with special group options
- Three lounges, including Cays Lounge, where you can try one of many locally brewed craft beers
- Recreational amenities, including three pools and direct access to Silver Strand State Beach
- Sea Spa & Fitness Center
- Click here to learn more about Loews Coronado Bay Services and Amenities.
Business Gathering Awards:
- Meetings & Conventions, Gold Key Award (2005–2011)
- Smart Meetings Magazine, Platinum Choice Award (2010, 2011)
- Corporate Meetings & Incentives Magazine, Readers' Choice: Top Hotels (2010)
- Incentive Magazine, Platinum Partner Award (2008)