A Miami South Beach Hotel
Welcome to Loews Miami Beach Hotel
An iconic hotel with an enviable oceanfront location in the heart of the city’s Art Deco District, Loews Miami Beach Hotel sets the stage for an unforgettable beach escape. From year-round, curated family programming, to the resort’s expansive pool deck with private SOAK Cabanas and the culinary excellence found at five restaurants and lounges, guests can enjoy an authentically local, cosmopolitan hotel experience that can only be found at Loews Miami Beach.
- 790 guestrooms, including 69 suites
- Located in the heart of South Beach, steps from the ocean
- Expansive pool deck with jacuzzi
- VIP SOAK Cabanas and Daybeds, including adult-only cabanas
- 65,000 square feet of beautifully designed, flexible function space
- Authentically local tastes of Miami at Miami Joe Coffee Co., Bar Collins, Preston's Market & Nautilus
- Spa & fitness center with yoga and barre classes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Age of check-in: 21
- Valet parking: $55 including tax overnight
- Please note: the following vehicles will not be accepted by valet due to parking limitations in the garage: 10+ passenger vans; Dually trucks; vehicles exceeding 6 feet, 6 inches; motorcycles or scooters; vehicles with rooftop racks; trailers
- Self-parking available in the garage across the street
- A $38 Daily Resort Fee will be included in your final confirmation. Click here to learn more about these added values.
- FedEx Business Center: 2nd floor. View FedEx Office Shipping Instructions.
- Please note, receiving or delivery fees apply.
- In-room dining: Daily | 7am - 11pm
- Pet Fee: $50 per stay
- Fitness Center: Spa Level, St. Moritz tower Click here
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- To request a bill from a previous stay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1 888-320-6065
- Shoes, shirts, and cover-ups must be worn in the lobby, restaurants, and lounges
- Proper attire is required and will be enforced throughout all public spaces
Proud to earn and maintain the AAA Four Diamond Rating and TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice award.