Services + Amenities
The Most Accommodating Stay in South Beach
Palm trees and paradise await at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Located in the heart of the Art Deco District, we're only a wander away from the action on Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive, but we also offer endless entertainment, amenities and services right here at our resort to ensure a memorable stay.
Resort Amenity Program
Enjoy sun, sand, and sea with these complimentary activities and amenities included in our Resort Amenity Program. A daily resort fee of $26 per night plus tax will be included in your final confirmation.
- Premium high speed Wi-Fi
- Fitness center access
- Daily meditation class on Exhale Spa terrace
- Use of up to four beach chairs daily
- Use of kayaks, paddle boards and boogie boards
- Banana Boat rides from 10 AM - 11 AM daily
- Rec Room video games and vintage arcade center for teens and tweens
- Unlimited local calls
- Complimentary beach photo shoot + one free print or digital download
Poolside Pampering: Our Pool Concierge provides you and your family with the ultimate luxury pool experience, offering you treats and services throughout the afternoon. Sit back, watch your kids in the pool play area, and enjoy chilled hand towels, Evian and suntan lotion misting, smoothies and frozen grape kabobs.
Cabanas & Daybeds: Loews Miami Beach Hotel offers an exclusive luxury experience that we call SOAK. Prepare to relax in one of our state-of-the-art poolside cabanas with rooftop sun decks, A/C, plush furnishings, personal concierge service and other VIP amenities. SOAK Daybed rentals are also available.
Beach & Water Sports
The beach has a private play area for kids and a string of colorful lifeguard stands that are just begging to be posted on Instagram. Here, you can jump into a water-sports adventure or stretch out in a chaise lounge and bask in the sun.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel partners with the award-winning Boucher Brothers Management to pamper our guests during their day on the beach, whether relaxing or getting active.
Included in Resort Amenity Program:
- Beach lounge chairs (Use of up to 4 beach chairs per room daily)
- Banana Boat rides (Complimentary from 10AM - 11AM daily, based upon availability)
- Kayaks, paddle boards and boogie boards
- Cabanas and beach umbrellas
- WaveRunner tours of South Florida's exotic locales (1,2 or 4 hours)
- Surfing lessons
- Scuba diving, snorkeling and fishing
- Yachts, sailboats, speed boards and catamarans charter service
Visit bouyahwatersports.com or call 305-535-8177 to book your watersports rental.
Beach Photo Shoot:
Take home the memories of your beach vacation with a complimentary beach photo shoot by JPEGS Photography - perfect for families, couples, and more. In just 5 minutes, you'll take 40 professional shots that you can choose from. Pick your favorite image to be printed and frames, or upload it to social media and share your trip with the world. One free print of digital download included with Resort Amenity Program.
Visit JPEGSLMB.com to book your photo shoot.
If you’re looking for a little extra pampering on your vacation, revive and restore at our luxurious exhale Spa. With 23 locations coast to coast, exhale Spa provides rejuvenating, results-oriented and transformational body and skin care therapies designed to promote inner and outer wellbeing.
Book your appointment by calling 305-695-3400.
Glam+Go is now open at Loews Miami Beach Hotel in its St. Moritz Tower for members and hotel guests. Glam+Go is the premier express blowout experience. With a mission of bringing blowouts to busy women, Glam+Go offers top stylists in the best locations to perform classic wash & blow services or 15-minute express blowouts, for a great hair day in a time crunch. The Loews Miami Beach location also offers makeup applications; braids, buns and ponytails; and haircuts for men, women and children. Winner of NYC & Miami’s “Best Blowout” awards, Glam+Go has been featured on Good Morning America and in the New York Times, and was called a “Godsend” by InStyle.
Splash boutique offers an array of chic apparel, jewelry, handbags, designer sunglasses and more from top brands including Trina Turk, Ted Baker, Rebecca Minkoff and Gucci. From pool floaties to beach toys, our poolside retail store Splish has something for everyone to enjoy.
Loews Loves Kids
Named one of the Top 10 Beach Resorts for Families by Parents Magazine, Loews Miami Beach Hotel is truly the most family-friendly hotel located in the heart of South Beach. Our Loews Loves Kids program sets the standard for Miami Beach family travel, thanks to our unique services designed to keep your children healthy and happy. From lending libraries of games and special children's menus to the SOBE Kids Club, we have everything you need to make travel a breeze for you and your family.
For more info about SOBE Kids Club and our family programming, click here.
Loews Loves Pets
Our South Beach Miami Pet-Friendly Hotel welcomes your furry friends.
Loews has the most pet-friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. All pets receive their own welcome amenities, including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to start their vacation.
As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw, traveling in first-class comfort at our Miami Beach pet friendly hotel. You’ll have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking routes, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to South Beach pet-friendly hotel guestrooms by conducting extra thorough cleaning after guests with pets check out. Loews Miami Beach Hotel charges a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
- Airport Transportation: Shuttle or limousine arrangements to both Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports can be arranged.
- Audio/Visual: PSAV offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: For a night out or an afternoon alone without the kids, let us arrange a licensed and trusted babysitter for you.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conferencing facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Churches and Places of Worship: Contact our Concierge for a list of times and services.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierge staff is happy to handle almost any request, from flowers in the room and providing you with an interpreter to arranging for chauffeured cars and limousines—and everything in between.
- Dry-Cleaning and Pressing: Same-day service is available Monday through Friday. We also provide laundry pick-up.
- Medical Services: If you are in need of medical care, or in case of an accident, please contact security for assistance.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for overnight complimentary service.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at the Loews Miami Beach. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
- Shipping Services: Guests may ship packages to the hotel within seven (7) days of their arrival. Our shipping department will only accept packages that are for a hotel registered guest or in-house group. FedEx and UPS are our preferred carriers for tracking purposes. A sample of FedEx receiving/delivery prices are as follows:
- $5 for 0–1 lb
- $15 for 1.1–10 lbs
- $20 for 10.1–20 lbs
- $150 per pallet and crate