Services + Amenities
The Most Accommodating Miami Luxury Hotel
Palm trees and paradise awaits at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Located in the heart of the Art Deco District, we're only a wander away from the action on Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive, but we also offer endless entertainment, amenities, and services right here at our resort to ensure a memorable stay.
Enhance your Loews Miami Beach Hotel experience with the following activities and amenities included in our Resort Fee. A daily resort fee of $38 per night plus tax will be included in your final confirmation.
- Internet access for up to four devices
- Daily fitness center access
- Daily meditation class (registration required)
- Use of up to four beach chairs daily (one chair per person)
- Use of kayaks, paddleboards, and boogie boards (up to 30 mins per day, weather permitting, based on availability)
- Banana Boat rides from 11am – 12pm daily, with the last departure at 11:45 am (weather permitting, based on availability)
- A resort photoshoot during your stay, with one complimentary branded digital image. Click here for resort photoshoot details.
SOAK Cabanas & Daybeds: Loews Miami Beach Hotel offers an exclusive luxury experience that we call SOAK. Prepare to relax in one of our state-of-the-art poolside cabanas with rooftop sun decks, A/C, plush furnishings, personal concierge service, and other VIP amenities. SOAK Daybed rentals are also available.
Beach & Water Sports
The beach has a private play area for kids and a string of colorful lifeguard stands that are just begging to be posted on Instagram. Here, you can jump into a water-sports adventure or stretch out in a chaise lounge and bask in the sun.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel partners with the award-winning BouYah Watersports Management to pamper our guests during their day on the beach, whether relaxing or getting active.
Included in Resort Amenity Program:
- Beach lounge chairs (Use of up to 4 beach chairs per room daily)
- Banana Boat rides (Complimentary from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. daily, based upon availability)
- Kayaks, paddleboards, and boogie boards (up to half an hour per day)
- Cabanas and beach umbrellas
- WaveRunner tours of South Florida's exotic locales (1,2 or 4 hours)
- Banana Boats (outside of complimentary hour included in resort fee)
- Kayaks (beyond allotted usage time included in resort fee)
- Paddleboards (beyond allotted usage time included in resort fee)
Visit bouyahwatersports.com or call 305-535-8177 to book your watersports rental.
Located in the St. Moritz Tower is a full-service salon offering the premier hair design for guests and members. Master Stylist Hector offers a full suite of services including haircuts, color, blowouts, braids, up-do styling, and makeup application.
Splash boutique offers an array of chic apparel, jewelry, handbags, designer sunglasses, and more from top brands including Trina Turk, Ted Baker, Rebecca Minkoff, and Gucci. From pool floaties to beach toys, our poolside retail store Splish has something for everyone to enjoy.
Loews Loves Families
Loews Loves Pets
- Airport Transportation: Private car service to both Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports can be arranged. Please see our team for pricing.
- Audio/Visual: Encore offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conferencing facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Churches and Places of Worship: Contact our Concierge for a list of times and services.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierge staff is happy to handle almost any request, from flowers in the room and arranging culinary tours, to coordinating private yacht charters, fishing excursions — and everything in between.
- Dry-Cleaning and Pressing: Same-day service is available Monday through Friday. We also provide laundry pick-up.
- Medical Services: If you are in need of medical care, or in case of an accident, please contact security for assistance.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 7am - 11pm daily.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for overnight complimentary service.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Miami Beach. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
- Shipping Services: Guests may ship packages to the hotel within thirty (30) days of their arrival. Our shipping department will only accept packages that are for a hotel registered guest or in-house group. FedEx and UPS are our preferred carriers for tracking purposes. Please note, receiving or delivery fees apply. Click here to see the complete pricing list and shipping instructions.
- Complimentary Resort Photoshoot: Capture memorable moments with a resort photoshoot experience compliments of Loews Miami Beach Hotel and FocalPoint Photography
For Your Accessibility Needs
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Registration desk
- Fitness center
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- TTYs for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel