Services + Amenities
The Most Accommodating Stay in South Beach
Palm trees and paradise awaits at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Located in the heart of the Art Deco District, we're only a wander away from the action on Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive, but we also offer endless entertainment, amenities and services right here at our resort to ensure a memorable stay.
Resort Amenity Program
Enhance your Loews Miami Beach Hotel experience with the following activities and amenities included in our Resort Amenity Program. A daily resort fee of $32 per night plus tax will be included in your final confirmation.
- Complimentary internet access for up to four devices
- Daily fitness center access at Exhale Spa
- Daily meditation class on Exhale Spa terrace (registration required and weather permitting)
- Use of up to four beach chairs daily (one chair per person)
- Use of kayaks, paddle boards and boogie boards (up to 30 mins per day, weather permitting, based on availability)
- Banana Boat rides from 10–11 a.m. daily, with last departure at 10:45 a.m. (weather permitting, based on availability)
- Lobby beverage station featuring locally infused refreshment from 3–6 p.m. daily
- Rec Room video games and vintage arcade center for teens and tweens
- Unlimited local calls
- A resort photo shoot during your stay, with one complimentary branded digital image
- 45-minute shoot on the resort’s oceanfront grounds
- One-on-one review of professionally edited images within 24 hours of your session
- Packages available for purchase during proofing session
- One branded digital copy of your favorite image is included with our Resort Amenity Program
- Book your session at focalpointexperience.com or call us at 305.699.9684. Sessions are by reservation only.
SOAK Cabanas & Daybeds: Loews Miami Beach Hotel offers an exclusive luxury experience that we call SOAK. Prepare to relax in one of our state-of-the-art poolside cabanas with rooftop sun decks, A/C, plush furnishings, personal concierge service and other VIP amenities. SOAK Daybed rentals are also available.
Beach & Water Sports
The beach has a private play area for kids and a string of colorful lifeguard stands that are just begging to be posted on Instagram. Here, you can jump into a water-sports adventure or stretch out in a chaise lounge and bask in the sun.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel partners with the award-winning Boucher Brothers Management to pamper our guests during their day on the beach, whether relaxing or getting active.
Included in Resort Amenity Program:
- Beach lounge chairs (Use of up to 4 beach chairs per room daily)
- Banana Boat rides (Complimentary from 10AM - 11AM daily, based upon availability)
- Kayaks, paddle boards and boogie boards (up to half an hour per day)
- Cabanas and beach umbrellas
- WaveRunner tours of South Florida's exotic locales (1,2 or 4 hours)
- Banana Boats (outside of complimentary hour included in resort fee)
- Kayaks (beyond allotted usage time included in resort fee)
- Paddle Boards (beyond allotted usage time included in resort fee)
Visit bouyahwatersports.com or call 305-535-8177 to book your watersports rental.
If you’re looking for a little extra pampering on your vacation, revive and restore at our luxurious exhale Spa. With 23 locations coast to coast, exhale Spa provides rejuvenating, results-oriented and transformational body and skin care therapies designed to promote inner and outer wellbeing.
Book your appointment by calling 305-695-3400.
Glam+Go, located in the St. Moritz tower next to exhale spa, is a full-service salon offering the premier express blowout experience for guests and members. With a mission of bringing blowouts to busy women, Glam+Go offers top stylists in the best locations to perform classic wash & blow services or 15-minute express blowouts, for a great hair day in a time crunch. The Loews Miami Beach location also offers makeup applications; braids, buns and ponytails; and haircuts and color for men, women and children. Winner of NYC & Miami’s “Best Blowout” awards, Glam+Go has been featured on Good Morning America and in the New York Times, and was called a “Godsend” by InStyle.
Splash boutique offers an array of chic apparel, jewelry, handbags, designer sunglasses and more from top brands including Trina Turk, Ted Baker, Rebecca Minkoff and Gucci. From pool floaties to beach toys, our poolside retail store Splish has something for everyone to enjoy.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Miami Beach Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
For more info about SOBE Kids Club and our family programming, click here.
Loews Loves Pets
Our South Beach Miami Pet-Friendly Hotel welcomes your furry friends.
Loews has the most pet-friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. All pets receive their own welcome amenities, including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to start their vacation.
As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw, traveling in first-class comfort at our Miami Beach pet friendly hotel. You’ll have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking routes, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to South Beach pet-friendly hotel guestrooms by conducting extra thorough cleaning after guests with pets check out. Loews Miami Beach Hotel charges a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
- Airport Transportation: Shuttle or limousine arrangements to both Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports can be arranged.
- Audio/Visual: PSAV offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conferencing facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Churches and Places of Worship: Contact our Concierge for a list of times and services.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierge staff is happy to handle almost any request, from flowers in the room and providing you with an interpreter to arranging for chauffeured cars and limousines—and everything in between.
- Dry-Cleaning and Pressing: Same-day service is available Monday through Friday. We also provide laundry pick-up.
- Medical Services: If you are in need of medical care, or in case of an accident, please contact security for assistance.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for overnight complimentary service.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at the Loews Miami Beach. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
- Shipping Services: Guests may ship packages to the hotel within thirty (30) days of their arrival. Our shipping department will only accept packages that are for a hotel registered guest or in-house group. FedEx and UPS are our preferred carriers for tracking purposes. Please note, receiving or delivery fees apply. Click here to see the complete pricing list and shipping instructions.
- Complimentary Resort Photoshoot: Capture memorable moments with a resort photoshoot experience compliments of Loews Miami Beach Hotel and FocalPoint Photography
For Your Accessibility Needs
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Fitness center
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- TTYs for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel