Miami Beach Meetings
Meetings at a Glance at Loews Miami Beach
Our oceanfront luxury hotel in Miami Beach offers an unbeatable location on South Beach with world-class amenities ensuring your meeting will be an exceptional experience.
- Miami International Airport, 20 minutes
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 35 minutes
- 790 guestrooms, including 67 suites and two dual-story presidential suites
- 65,000 total square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space
- 28,000 square foot Americana Ballroom with up to four salons and seating for over 7,000 guests banquet-style
- 6,270 square foot Poinciana Ballroom with up to four separate salons and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Expansive outdoor function space including the Americana Lawn and St. Moritz Lawn
- 21 additional meeting rooms, salons, and parlors ranging in size from 300–4,000 square feet
- Flexible breakout rooms
Farm-to-table, locally sourced American cuisine with an international flair.
Casual dining and curated cocktails by renowned mixologist Julio Cabrera.
Award-winning seafood, standout steaks, and refreshing cocktails in a luxury yacht-inspired setting.
Poolside bar and grill with service to the pool, cabanas, and beach.
Miami Joe Coffee Co.
Our new grab-and-go restaurant serves coffee, pastries, sandwiches, salads, locally churned ice cream, and more.
Flavor by Loews Hotels: Eating Like a Local Made Easy
We’ve brought the local food scene to you by partnering with some of our favorite neighborhood food and drink artisans. Serving it up fresh, right here in the hotel.
- Redesigned oceanfront poolscape with private beach access
- SOAK cabanas and daybeds
- Boucher Brothers Management provides beach, water sport, and large corporate group event services
- Luxury yacht rentals with Biscayne Lady showcasing the Miami Beach skyline and waters for unique group activities
- Spa and fitness center
- Steps from Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room - and in public spaces
- In-room dining available
- Fitness Center available on the Spa Level, St. Moritz tower
- Valet parking and self-parking available in the garage across the street
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or is the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.
- Full service FedEx Business Center
- Destination management services with 360 Destination Group, providing event coordination, décor, off-property activity options, and more