Plan Your Meeting at the Best Hotel in Miami
Want to make a lasting impression on your attendees? It starts with our South Beach luxury hotel's stunning location, but there is so much more we have to offer.
Click here to learn more about our partners and services.
- PSAV Presentation Services: PSAV, our in-house A/V company, has all the technical equipment groups will need and trained technicians to service every request.
- Preferred Vendors: The Sales and Conference Management team has relationships with several of the area’s best destination management companies to assist with dine-arounds, group attractions and transportation.
- Groups at exhale Spa: Exhale’s experienced spa professionals indulge your attendees in a range of therapies, fitness classes and services. Exclusive group rates are available for your event.
- Beach Team Building: Our partner, the Boucher Brothers, can help arrange beach activities for groups of all sizes, from WaveRunner Group Tours and Beach Olympics to Scavenger Hunts and leisurely recreational activities.
- Business Services: Our full-service FedEx Business Center offers printing, shipping and receiving services from 8 AM–6 PM Monday to Friday and from 10 AM–4 PM on Saturday and 9 AM–1 PM on Sunday.
- Small Meetings: We offer dedicated Sales Managers who specialize in short-term planning of small meetings and can confirm an event in just 24 hours.
About Our Area
Visit the Discover Miami/South Beach section for information on Miami Beach’s key attractions, culture, sports, nightlife, annual events and shopping.
There are two airports within 30 miles of the Loews Miami Beach Hotel:
- Miami International Airport (MIA): approximately 20 minutes (17 miles) away
- Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL): approximately 35 minutes (29 miles) away
Promoting Your Meeting
If you need an image or logo of the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, please submit your request to your Sales or Conference Services Manager or visit our Digital Gallery. Use of Loews copyrighted images requires approval before publishing.