Meetings & Events
World-class Meeting Rooms at Your Disposal
When it comes to hosting a business function or special event, our hotel—one of the prime spots on South Beach—knows what it takes to make it a success. In business, being at the right place at the right time can make all the difference. Fortunately for you, you’re in the right place. Our oceanfront luxury hotel in Miami Beach offers an unbeatable location combined with world-class amenities to put you one step ahead of the competition and ensure that your meeting will be an exceptional one.
From the moment your guests arrive, inspiration is at every turn, starting with the towering palms that anchor our hotel on one of the most famous beaches in the world. Sweeping ocean views out the back and a vibrant cityscape out front provide stunning backdrops to any gathering, whether it’s an annual meeting or a professional meet-and-mingle over cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- Other Hotel Highlights:65,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space
- The largest conference room is the Americana Ballroom, with 28,000 square feet (up to four Salons). This room seats over 7,000 guests banquet-style.
- The Poinciana Ballroom, which measures 6,270 square feet.
- 21 additional meeting rooms, salons and parlors ranging in size from 300–4,000 square feet
- Full-service FedEx Business Center
- Expansive indoor/outdoor pre-function space including the Americana Lawn and the St. Moritz Lawn
- LINC Team for immediate response to on-site planning needs and requests
- Innovative banquet menus that incorporate the latest food trends
- Access program for short-term planning of small meetings
- On-site PSAV Audio Visual
- Customized Online Group Reservations and other Planner Tools
- View floorplans, room sizes and capacities for our meeting facilities here
Award Winning Business Gatherings
- Cvent Most Popular Meeting Resorts (2015)
- Smart Meetings 2015 Platinum Choice Award
- 2015 Pinnacle Award Successful Meeting Magazine
- 2015 M&C Gold Key Award
- Meetings Focus, Best of the South 2015
Successful Meeting Magazine