New Orleans' Cultural Crossroads
Welcome to Loews New Orleans Hotel
Tennessee Williams famously captured the charm and romance of our city in his plays and stories, and it's all on show here at Loews New Orleans Hotel. Located in the New Orleans Art District, discover comfort, soulful experiences and the heart of the Big Easy at our downtown New Orleans hotel.
- 285 lavish guestrooms, including 12 suites
- 17,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Walking distance of the Riverfront, the French Quarter, Magazine Street, Audubon Aquarium, the National WWII Museum and the New Orleans Morial Convention Center
- Poydras & Peters, our American Brasserie + Market
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in all public spaces
- US News & World Report Travel Top 10 Best Hotels in Louisiana - 2018
- Voted one of the Top 50 Large City Hotels in the U.S. & Canada by Travel + Leisure magazine
- Flavor by Loews New Orleans Hotel brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM
- In order to maintain as much of a contactless experience as possible, credit card payments are preferred.
- Late check-out charge: 50% of the daily rate
- Age of check-in: 18
- Valet Parking:
- Daily (8AM – 8PM): $27 + Tax
- Overnight: $47 + Tax
- Business Center: available 24 hours a day
- In-Room dining: available 24 hours a day
- Fitness Center: 24-hours a day
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- Pet fee: $100
- To request a bill from a previous stay please email email@example.com or contact us at 1 888-320-6065