New Orleans Meetings
Meetings at-a-Glance Loews New Orleans Hotel
Located at the crossroads of the city's art, music, and dining culture, Loews New Orleans Hotel is ready to welcome you with warm hospitality and locally curated experiences.
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), 15 miles
- 285 guestrooms, including 10 corner suites, and 2 Presidential Suites.
- 17,000 sq ft of function space with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 4,243 sq. ft. Louisiana Ballroom and 10 breakout rooms
- The Piazza d’Italia offers groups (400-person capacity) a unique outdoor venue adjacent to the hotel
- State-of-the-art audiovisual capacbilities
Poydras & Peters
offers approachable and affordable American fare that pays homage to the history and cultural diversity of the Poydras Market of 1830.
Flavor by Loews Hotels: Eating Like a Local Made Easy
New Orleans has a character like no other, and flavors you won’t find anywhere else. We've brought the local food scene to you by partnering with some of our favorite neighborhood food and drink artisans. Serving it up fresh, right here in the hotel.
- Complimentary fitness center with lap pool, whirlpool, and dry sauna
- Across the street from Harrah’s Casino, walking distance to the historic French Quarter and New Orleans Convention Center
- Situated in the Arts District which features an abundance of galleries and museums
- Outlet shopping, jazz clubs, restaurants, and public transportation only blocks away
- 24-hour business center offers a full range of services and supplies including photocopying, faxing, and personal computer access
- Safe deposit box and in-room safes
- Complimentary WiFi in every guestroom and lobby. Premium internet access is available for an additional fee.
- Valet and Self-parking available. Self-parking is available in a public garage a short distance from the hotel at an hourly rate.
- Indoor pool
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Team Building with a Purpose - we've partnered with Projects With Purpose to help organizations facilitate humanitarian projects in the New Orleans area.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.