Services + Amenities
Lavish Hotel in Downtown New Orleans
Guests at our lavish New Orleans hotel are never at a loss for ways to unwind and relax – after all, our nickname is The Big Easy.
Relax and have a good time exploring all the Crescent City has to offer. We’re certain that a concoction from Bar Peters will hit the spot after a long day of work or sightseeing. Looking for entertainment or dinner recommendations? Our multilingual concierges are experts at enhancing our guests’ visits with their favorite local recommendations.
With Programs like Loews Loves Families and Loews Loves Pets, everyone is sure to have a great time in the Big Easy, and that includes your favorite four-legged friend.
Services + Amenities
- Pool: Our indoor pool is located on the 8th floor
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant and Lounges: We have restaurant and lounge options available.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierges are happy to handle almost any request, from flowers in the room to providing interpreters to arranging for chauffeured cars and limousines—and everything in between.
- ATM: Our automated teller machine is located in the lobby and is compatible with most banking systems.
- Audio/Visual: PSAV offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Business Center: The Business Center offers a full range of services and supplies including photocopying, faxing, and personal computer access. Boarding pass printing is also available. It’s found on the 1st floor and is open 24 hours.
- Car Rental: Our Concierge maintains a list of all vehicle rental services in the area and can assist with delivery arrangements.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conferencing facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Internet: We offer guests free in-room Wi-Fi (also available in the lobby). Premium Internet access is available for an additional fee.
- Parking: We offer valet parking.
- Valet Parking: $47 + Tax overnight, with in and out privileges.
- Daily Valet (8AM – 8PM): $27 + Tax.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Height restriction: 6’10"
- Self-Parking: self-parking is available in a public garage a short distance from the hotel at an hourly rate. Please note the rates are subject to change.
- Microwaves and Refrigerators: Microwaves and mini-fridges are available only for medical reasons and are based on availability. Should you need one placed in-room for a medical reason, please dial “0” and our team will assist.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe. Our front desk has additional safe deposit boxes available 24 hours.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews New Orleans. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews New Orleans Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
- Baby bathtubs
- Children’s game tablet
- Coloring books and crayons
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews New Orleans Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
Our New Orleans pet-friendly hotel welcomes furry friends. Put simply: Loews loves pets. As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw.
At Loews New Orleans Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, pooper scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews has the most pet-friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. At our cat- and dog-friendly hotel in New Orleans, we pay special attention to guestrooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews New Orleans Hotel charges a $100 non- refundable cleaning deposit plus a $25 per day pet fee (applied at check-in.) Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Concierge desk
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel