Services + Amenities
Unforgettable Luxury Hotel in Downtown New Orleans
Guests at our luxury New Orleans hotel are never at a loss for ways to unwind and relax – after all, our nickname is The Big Easy.
Relax and have a good time exploring all the Crescent City has to offer. We’re certain that a concoction from Bar Peters will hit the spot after a long day of work or sightseeing. Looking for entertainment or dinner recommendations? Our multilingual concierges are experts at enhancing our guests’ visits with their favorite local recommendations.
With Programs like Loews Loves Kids and Loews Loves Pets, everyone in the family is sure to have a great time in the Big Easy, And that includes your favorite four-legged friend.
Services + Amenities
- ATM: Our automated teller machine is located in the lobby and is compatible with most banking systems.
- Audio/Visual: PSAV offers the latest state-of-the-art audio visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: For a night out or an afternoon alone without the kids, a licensed and trusted babysitter can be arranged.
- Business Center: The Business Center offers a full range of services and supplies including photocopying, faxing and personal computer access. Boarding pass printing is also available. It’s found on the 1st floor and is open 24 hours.
- Car Rental: Our Concierge maintains a list of all vehicle rental services in the area and can assist with delivery arrangements.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conferencing facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierges are happy to handle almost any request, from flowers in the room to providing interpreters to arranging for chauffeured cars and limousines—and everything in between.
- Dry Cleaning and Pressing: Same-day service is available Monday through Friday. We also provide laundry pick-up.
- Fitness Center
- Internet: We offer guests free in-room Wi-Fi (also available in the lobby). Premium Internet access is available for an additional fee.
- Parking: We offer valet parking here at Loews New Orleans at an affordable rate.
- Valet Parking: $45 plus tax per night, with in and out privileges. Height restriction of 6’10". Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Self-Parking: self-parking is available in a public garage a short distance from the hotel at an hourly rate. Please note the rates are subject to change.
- Pool: Our indoor pool is located on the 8th floor
- Restaurant and Lounges: We have restaurant and lounge options available. Spa/Fitness Center Food and drink service is also available.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe. Our front desk has additional safe deposit boxes available 24 hours.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews New Orleans. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
Everyone looks forward to family together time. And at Loews New Orleans we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during their vacation. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” gift presented upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, books, car seats, strollers, nightlights, potty seats, baby bathtub, baby blankets, and outlet protectors, self-contained DVD players and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities geared to children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Xbox 360, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. So Loews New Orleans offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Deluxe Room or a spacious Grand Suite, you won’t regret your decision to make Loews New Orleans your No. 1 destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, so long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
Our New Orleans pet-friendly hotel welcomes furry friends. Put simply: Loews loves pets. As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw.
At Loews New Orleans Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, pooper scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews has the most pet-friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. At our cat- and dog-friendly hotel in New Orleans, we pay special attention to guestrooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews New Orleans Hotel charges a $100 non- refundable cleaning deposit plus a $25 per day pet fee (applied at check-in.) Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Concierge desk
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided