New Orleans' Best Event Venues + Meeting Space
Striking indoor and outdoor event spaces for gatherings up to 400
Just being in New Orleans is a reason to celebrate. The captivating spirit of the Big Easy is alive at Loews New Orleans Hotel, making us an ideal setting for your next meeting or event. Located at the cultural crossroads of the city’s Arts & Warehouse District, attendees are only a few blocks from the French Quarter and other area attractions. From the grand Louisiana Ballroom overlooking the Mississippi River, to flexible breakout rooms and the one-of-a-kind, outdoor Piazza d’Italia (capacity: 400), our classic, yet contemporary spaces bring premier service and imagination to any gathering.
- 17,000 square feet of flexible function space, in addition to the European-inspired, outdoor Piazza d’Italia, like nothing else in New Orleans
- 285 spacious guest rooms, including 12 suites, with our Grand room category as the city’s largest at 532 square feet
- Located within walking distance of the Riverfront, French Quarter, Magazine Street, the Audubon Aquarium, National WWII Museum and the New Orleans Morial Convention Center
- Indoor heated pool and dry sauna, in addition to a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Dining options include New Orleans-inspired cuisine at Poydras & Peters, craft cocktails and bites at Bar Peters and grab and go items at The Market
- Largest venue: 4,243 square feet
Loews Loves Teachers
We donate, you choose—Meet in New Orleans in 2022 and receive two for you and two for local classrooms.
It pays to Gather More at Loews Hotels & Co, and we’ve created a special offer to help.
Build your legacy while becoming part of ours.
- 285 oversized guestrooms including 12 suites
- State-of-the-art fitness center and indoor swimming pool, complimentary for hotel guests
- Located 12 miles from the Louis Armstrong International Airport and steps from the historic French Quarter
- Learn more about Service and Amenities at Loews New Orleans