New Orleans' Best Event Venues + Meeting Space
Flexible Function Rooms for All of Your Special Events
Just being in New Orleans is reason to celebrate. As your attendees will soon discover, the captivating spirit and style of the Big Easy is alive and well at Loews New Orleans. From the grand Louisiana Ballroom overlooking the mighty Mississippi to flexible breakouts and our unique outdoor Piazza d’Italia, our spaces bring unparalleled service and imagination to any gathering.
Important meeting, landmark anniversary, a big birthday or a class reunion—whatever you are gathering to celebrate, our seasoned Meeting Specialists will take care of every detail and ensure your event goes off without a hitch. Loews New Orleans is ideally located within easy walking distance of the Riverfront, the French Quarter and the New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
- 17,000 square feet of meeting space accommodating groups up to 400+ guests
- Remarkable views with meeting space on the 9th and 10th floors
- Private Lykes Boardroom on the 20th floor, with permanent seating for up to 12 guests
- Largest room is the Louisiana Ballroom with 4,243 square feet and floor-to-ceiling windows, divisible into two sections
- Our expansive pre-function area, Parish Hall, features views of the New Orleans skyline and measures 3,944 square feet
- 10 additional meeting rooms ranging in size from 333 to 1,619 square feet
- Dramatic outdoor venue, The Piazza d’Italia, located adjacent to the hotel
- Creative banquet menu, reflecting the authentic flavors of New Orleans
- On-site PSAV Audio Visual
- Customized online group reservations and other planner tools
- 285 oversized guestrooms including 12 suites
- Playful, modern Creole cuisine at Café Adelaide, by The Commander’s Family of Restaurants
- Contemporary craft cocktails at The Swizzle Stick Bar, home to the country’s first Bar Chef Table, managed by award-winning Bar Chef Lu Brow
- State-of-the-art fitness center and indoor swimming pool, complimentary for hotel guests
- Located 12 miles from the Louis Armstrong International Airport and steps from the historic French Quarter
- Learn more about Service and Amenities at Loews New Orleans
Book your next meeting by March 31, 2018 to save up to 5% on your master bill and receive your choice of premium perks.