New Orleans' Best Event Venues + Meeting Space
Flexible Function Rooms for All of Your Special Events
Just being in New Orleans is a reason to celebrate. As your attendees will soon discover, the captivating spirit and style of the Big Easy is alive and well at Loews New Orleans. From the grand Louisiana Ballroom overlooking the mighty Mississippi to flexible breakouts and our unique outdoor Piazza d’Italia, our newly renovated spaces bring unparalleled service and imagination to any gathering.
Important meeting, landmark anniversary, a big birthday, or a class reunion—whatever you are gathering to celebrate, our seasoned Meeting Specialists will take care of every detail and ensure your event goes off without a hitch. Loews New Orleans is ideally located within easy walking distance of the Riverfront, the French Quarter, and the New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
Make Meetings Matter
Don’t just leave New Orleans with a memory – leave an impact.
It pays to Gather More at Loews Hotels & Co, and we’ve created a special offer to help.
Build your legacy while becoming part of ours.
- 17,000 sq. ft. of meeting space accommodating groups up to 400+ guests
- Remarkable views with meeting space on the 9th and 10th floors
- Private Lykes Boardroom on the 20th floor, with permanent seating for up to 12 guests
- The largest room is the Louisiana Ballroom with 4,243 square feet and floor-to-ceiling windows, divisible into two sections
- Our expansive pre-function area, Parish Hall, features views of the New Orleans skyline and measures 3,944 square feet
- 10 additional meeting rooms ranging in size from 333 to 1,619 square feet
- Dramatic outdoor venue, The Piazza d’Italia, located adjacent to the hotel
- Creative banquet menu, reflecting the authentic flavors of New Orleans
- On-site PSAV Audio Visual
- Customized online group reservations and other planner tools
- 285 oversized guestrooms including 12 suites
- State-of-the-art fitness center and indoor swimming pool, complimentary for hotel guests
- Located 12 miles from the Louis Armstrong International Airport and steps from the historic French Quarter
- Learn more about Service and Amenities at Loews New Orleans