Fitness + Wellness
Treat Yourself to Relaxation
With a nurturing staff of fitness and wellness experts, our Fitness Center is a haven of motivation. Here, guests and members feel at home and comfortable to explore new routines or enhance old ones.
Open 24-hours a day with room keycard
You can energize your morning with a yoga class or perhaps a swim in our lap pool. You can choose to wind down your day with a walk on the treadmill or a relaxing moment in the whirlpool or dry sauna. Whether you choose to spend your time warming up or cooling down, independently or in-class, our fitness center makes your wellness and health a priority. Our state-of-the-art center is equipped with a full range of cardio and strength equipment, plus three flat-screen LCD TVs.
Life Fitness cardiovascular equipment includes:
- 4 treadmills, 5 elliptical machines and 4 stationery bikes
- Cybex weight training machines and a free weights area
- Guests of Loews New Orleans Hotel enjoy complimentary fitness center access, including the indoor lap pool, whirlpool and dry sauna.
Professional, certified trainers will customize a program based on the specific concerns of each client. Work out privately or in a group setting. Fees vary based on trainer and number of people in your group.
Complement your exercise program. This comprehensive evaluation includes measurements of height, weight, heart rate, blood pressure, flexibility, body mass index, body fat, strength, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility. Recommendations will be made for goal setting and success. $80 (60 minutes)
Become a member of Loews Fitness Center for six months or a year, and make health and wellness a part of your everyday life. We invite you to commit to a new health routine or jumpstart an old one. Whether you come alone or with family or guests, our fitness community is both welcoming and motivating. With a lap pool, state-of-the-art fitness center; fitness classes; and a personal wellness assessment; our playground nestled in the heart of New Orleans is yours to enjoy.
- Individual: $45 per month
- Corporate (5 or more employees): $40 per month per employee
- Day Pass: $15
- Complimentary use of the pool, whirlpool, and dry sauna
- Discounted rate for parking of $7 per day (4 hours maximum).
Policies & Procedures
- Minimum age for health club is 16; children under 18 years of age may use the fitness center when accompanied by an adult.
- Lap swimmers have priority over free swimming in the pool.
- Members are welcome to bring guests, however they are subject to a $15 daily fee.
- To maintain a relaxing atmosphere, use of mobile communication devices are prohibited
- No permanent lockers are assigned but are available on a daily basis (first come first serve).
- A written cancellation notice must be given 30 days prior to termination.
Contact us for more information, to arrange a tour of our facility, or to set up your membership.