Fitness + Wellness
Treat Yourself to Relaxation
With a nurturing staff of fitness and wellness experts, our Fitness Center is a haven of motivation. Here, guests and members feel at home and comfortable to explore new routines or enhance old ones.
Open 24-hours a day with room keycard
Energize your morning with a swim in our lap pool. Wind down your day with a walk on the treadmill or a relaxing moment in the whirlpool or dry sauna. Whether you choose to spend your time warming up or cooling down, our fitness center and indoor pool place a priority on health and wellness. Our state-of-the-art center is equipped with a full range of cardio and strength equipment, plus three flat-screen LCD TVs.
Life Fitness cardiovascular equipment includes:
- 4 treadmills, 5 elliptical machines and 4 stationery bikes
- Cybex weight training machines and a free weights area
- Guests of Loews New Orleans Hotel enjoy complimentary fitness center access, including the indoor lap pool, whirlpool and dry sauna.
Become a member of Loews Fitness Center for six months or a year, and make health and wellness a part of your everyday life. We invite you to commit to a new health routine or jumpstart an old one. Whether you come alone or with family or guests, our fitness community is both welcoming and motivating. With a lap pool, state-of-the-art fitness center; fitness classes; and a personal wellness assessment; our playground nestled in the heart of New Orleans is yours to enjoy.
- Individual: $45 per month
- Corporate (5 or more employees): $40 per month per employee
- Day Pass: $25
- Complimentary use of the pool, whirlpool, and dry sauna
- Discounted rate for parking of $7 per day (4 hours maximum).
Policies & Procedures
- Minimum age for health club is 16; children under 18 years of age may use the fitness center when accompanied by an adult.
- Lap swimmers have priority over free swimming in the pool.
- Members are welcome to bring guests, however they are subject to a $15 daily fee.
- To maintain a relaxing atmosphere, use of mobile communication devices are prohibited
- No permanent lockers are assigned but are available on a daily basis (first come first serve).
- A written cancellation notice must be given 30 days prior to termination.
Contact us for more information, to arrange a tour of our facility, or to set up your membership.